Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 27 of 27
prev
1 2

Re: Korankei Meitetsu Bus 2014/11/5 01:02
Josie,
Expect a long line for Tokufuji. It is one of the most popular koyo spot in Kyoto. I visited the place several years ago, 19th should be good timing.

My itinerary:
3 days in Nagoya, mainly visiting Korankei, Nagashima onsen and Nabananosato.
A week in Shikoku visiting Kochi, Iya valley, Kompirasan, Dogoonsen and Matsuyama.
A week visiting Beppu, Kokonoe, Yufuin, Kirishima and Ibusuki before Akiyoshida.
Final week will try to catch the Twilight express ( before she is decommissioned) for Hokkaido .
by liem (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Korankei Meitetsu Bus 2014/11/5 14:18
Hey Guys, just curious, any other castles with koyo (i.e. other than Hachiman Castle)? I know osaka castle park has lovely ginkgo trees :)

Cheers
by koyo fan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Korankei Meitetsu Bus 2014/11/5 16:48
Liem
woww your itinerary is soo advanced :D
I just read the autumn report in Japan Guide today for Hakone and Fuji. Hakone one surprisingly doesn't advance as predicted. it's still in early stages despite of a week earlier trend for autumn in northern Japan. Fuji however advance better but when i compare it to last year's report (2013 was also pretty chiller than previous years), it's almost the same period. Hopefully, by the time we visit Kyoto, it would advance better than Hakone and Fuji

koyo fan
sorry i just find out that Gujo castle one. most castles are indeed Hanami spots
by Josie Yu (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Korankei Meitetsu Bus 2014/11/5 22:17
Lots of castles are also good for autumn leaves.

Inuyama Castle is advertised around Aichi as a nice spot.

Tsuyama Castle is supposed to be beautiful.

Hikone Castle is also said to be good for autumn leaves.

Many ruins are impressive and beautiful, such as Takatori Castle, Matsusaka Castle, Iwamura Castle, etc.
by Rabbityama (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Korankei Meitetsu Bus 2014/11/5 22:32
Thanks guys for the info :)
by Koyo Fan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Korankei Meitetsu Bus 2014/11/13 10:41
hey guys!! this is the latest picture of korankei( nov. 12, 2014 )!
http://asuke.info/blog/category-80/entry-1380.html
by karen marumoto (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Korankei Meitetsu Bus 2014/11/13 13:57
Hi Karen,

Thank You so much for providing the pic. It's approaching peak already. ohh my I'm anxious hopefully by the 22nd it would still peak *fingercross
by Josie Yu (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 27 of 27
prev
1 2

reply to this thread