Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 32 of 32
prev
1 2

Re: What are the new laws of staying in Japan? 2015/2/27 07:48
No i meant work for a games tester company work from home in 7 years time in Japan for a Japan company?
by mangawill rate this post as useful

Re: What are the new laws of staying in Japan? 2015/2/27 09:13
Work from the United Kingdom first then to Japan.

Re: What are the new laws of staying in Japan? 2015/2/28 01:20
I have problems with my health not sure if they would take that into consideration?

Re: What are the new laws of staying in Japan? 2015/2/28 02:04
You're just adding red flags to any possibility of getting a visa-now it's your health.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: What are the new laws of staying in Japan? 2015/2/28 02:16
OP's biggest problem is that he's completely clueless. Nothing to see here anymore, carry on.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: What are the new laws of staying in Japan? 2015/2/28 03:11
The things i said is all i have and is what i want.

Re: What are the new laws of staying in Japan? 2015/2/28 03:15
What does OP mean?

Re: What are the new laws of staying in Japan? 2015/2/28 13:55
P = original poster, so the one who asked the question.

You need to be employed full-time by a Japanese company to be eligible for a work visa. I don't know if you have a degree or not, but Immigration requires that you need either a bachelor's degree or 10 years of relevant work experience to qualify.

If you are planning to work for a Japanese company, then you'll need to working level competency in the Japanese language.

If you are currently employed by a UK company, and they set up a physical office/company in Japan, and if you get transferred from your UK position to that in Japan, there is a chance (but not Artist visa).

Please take all this into consideration when you plan for your career.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: What are the new laws of staying in Japan? 2015/2/28 17:36
I think :
Japanese game manufactures do not hire game testers in full time work. companies hire programmers in full time and they(programmers) are also game testers.

healthiness is extremely important to be hired by companies in Japan.
unhealthy but good carrier, and healthy but poor carrier. the latter is better than the former.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: What are the new laws of staying in Japan? 2015/2/28 19:41
AK and Ken i have mental health issues and aspergers or autism but getting help with it now so thinking of later in the future in 7 years time to move to Japan. I am going to work from home as a games tester for up to 7 years before i move to Japan as a work from home games tester since am doing a course as a Quality Assurance games tester and learning to build up as a independent film maker and get a degree and master degree in film making and do some internships to get experience in the movie industry and do both games tester work from home and make movies myself in Japan both in 7 to 8 years time.

Re: What are the new laws of staying in Japan? 2015/2/28 21:13
OP:

Good luck in the future, but in answer to your questions; no one here can really help you. You stated that you might want to live in Japan in 7 or 8 years.

No one is qualified to really answer this question, it's impossible to predict what, if any, changes will be made to the Japanese immigration system between now and 7 or 8 years from now. As is the case with all countries, there are likely to be many changes. Some changes might be made for security reasons, certain things might be more relaxed or more strict in the future.

Japan is currently considering reforms to their immigration system. Who knows what the rules are going to be a few years from now. So, maybe the best advice for you is to continue advancing your life as you are now, and to not really worry about this matter for at least a few more years (assuming you are serious about not really intending to live here for at least 7-8 more years).
by Heh (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: What are the new laws of staying in Japan? 2015/2/28 21:43
this is my opinion:
I am so sorry that Japanese companies are extremely discriminating for sick people. of course, they don't say the un-hired reason is sick. if you don't write your disease in CV, you will be recognized as dishonest. if you write it in CV, I may say that it will be very difficult to get a job.

I will give you a suggestion for job seekers in Japan. In this forum, many foreigners appeal their high abilities and high carriers. however, I think Japanese companies want to hire persons who have co-operation ability to work with others. and who can make continuous efforts to accomplish the final product. they do not want to hire a genius and they want to have a steady and reliable person.
if many persons have higher abilities, that company will be in a chaos.
the Japanese words says "if many captains are on board in one ship, that ship can clime up to a mountain.". that situations happen frequently in Japan.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 32 of 32
prev
1 2

reply to this thread