Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 24 of 24
prev
1 2

Re: Kyushu 7 days with 2 young children 2016/8/7 08:56
No need for apologies. I'm very happy there are people like yourself willing to give these suggestions out for us to accept. nothing better than finding a gem that no one else has before, and sharing it with all to enjoy also.
by hakata14 rate this post as useful

Re: Kyushu 7 days with 2 young children 2016/8/7 09:05
Suginoi is mid-range accommodation in Beppu. It is a sort of spa resort. There're accommodations which has private onsen facility attached to to the room. We stayed at Sawayaka Beppu no Sato last summer.
I visited Kumamoto Castle a few weeks ago. I was with a volunteer tour guide to see the castle tower from the other side of the moat. We walked for about an hour from Josaien to Kato Shrine and on the way back.
by KyushuLocal rate this post as useful

Re: Kyushu 7 days with 2 young children 2016/8/8 02:14
Forgot one more question guys. Are there any decent, sandy beaches I can take the kids to? Again, I don't mind driving. Just clean, safe water. :)
by Tom (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kyushu 7 days with 2 young children 2016/8/8 05:57
Plenty if you are going to the Miyazaki/Nichinan coastline. Some are semi sheltered like Aoshima Beach. But there are little pockets of beach along the whole coastline. Use google maps and you'll find plenty.
by hakata14 rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 24 of 24
prev
1 2

reply to this thread