Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 23 of 23
prev
1 2

once again ...sent too soon 2010/3/3 23:25
AK, many thanks for your useful response; I will be at 9.30/10 in Nikko; I canLt make it 2 days together as I have the hotels booked for several months already.
Well, now it seems like I will do the way you mentioned last ... i.e. with Kegon falls the first time.

1 short & definitely last (regarding this topic :-) ) Q: what time should I take the bus (the latest!?!?) to be able to get to Kegon and take the elevator the last elevator seems to go before 17 oLclock. (do you think 2-3 hours for the Nikko-Kegon-Nikko trip would be enough - approx of course)?

thanks a lot for your help (... & do no hesitate to respond elsewhere as well :-))) ; atm I have posted a Q regarding Ryogoku & sumo stables training visit ..., well among others :-( ).
thanks you very much, Jet
by JETELINHO (guest) rate this post as useful

My humble suggestion 2010/3/4 08:49
At least the way I went is that we took the bus up to Kegon Falls FIRST after arriving in Nikko, then took a good look at the falls, THEN took the bus down to Central Nikko. You see, though it depends on what day of the week you go there, the bus ride "down" from the lake area to Central Nikko can be a bit crowded (time-consuming), so I prefer to cover that area first. Then I can just watch my time as I walk around the different temples and shrines, and then you can walk from the bridge down to the train station anyway :)
by AK rate this post as useful

thanks a lot 2010/3/5 00:11
AK, well, I might do it the way you mentioned.
AK (& Uji as well):
thank you both very much for responses
by JETELINHO rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 23 of 23
prev
1 2

reply to this thread