Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 25 of 25
prev
1 2

hotels 2010/9/20 03:26
by William5 rate this post as useful

... 2010/9/20 08:29
If so, am I right that toll charges will have to be paid in cash at non-ETC gantries?

Yes. And I think that some toll gates also accept credit cards, but I am not sure.
by Uji rate this post as useful

. 2010/9/20 18:33
Here's a tip for those going to Furano.
If you go to the Railway Station info counter the nice girls will give you a FREE ticket for the ropeway if you show them your passport!
by Connie Chiwa (guest) rate this post as useful

Sahoro Bear Mountain 2010/9/21 02:06
Thank you all for your invaluable advice. I seriously would not be able to map out a proper trip without your guidance and tips! Ariogato!

One more question: I just discovered that there is a Bear Mountain which is much bigger than the ranches in Lake Toya and in Noboribetsu. Based on the website, the habitat is more natural for the bears too. I would like to visit that park but will need to spend a night somewhere near. Is Sahoro Resort open on 2 October 2010? Earlier, I was planning to spend the night at Yubari (specifically Hotel Mount Racey) but again no room was available perhaps because the hotel is closed.

I know that both resorts that I have mentioned above are ski resorts but I am wondering if they are open for my overnight stay in that area so that I can visit the Bear Mountain the following morning before driving to Lake Akan.
by Jonathan Tan (guest) rate this post as useful

Sahoro Resrot Hotel 2010/9/21 03:56
http://web.travel.rakuten.co.jp/portal/my/info_page_e.Eng?f_no=10773

Have you tried the above!? I did a rough search and there are rooms available on Oct 2 ranging from 18900 yen to 27300 yen per night for a double.
by William5 rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 25 of 25
prev
1 2

reply to this thread