Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 28 of 28
prev
1 2

Earthquake 2011/3/12 01:22
My condolences and prayers to Japan, I hope everyone is safe and stays strong! If there is a way I can help please contact me
by Hello Coffee rate this post as useful

Profound condolences 2011/3/12 03:13
I am sending my condolences to the people of Japan after the earthquake and tsunami. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I was born in Japan, Irumagawa, Air Force Base. Japan was my first home. My heart is breaking for you.
by Suze13 rate this post as useful

... 2011/3/12 07:10
What a terrible day... My prayers to all people in the territories that were struck by the earthquake and the tsunami. I hope Japan will recover soon. My deep condolences to all people who lost relatives and friends and wish my best to survivors. Ganbatte kudasai.
by antoniosthegreek rate this post as useful

ME Too! 2 2011/3/12 08:35
My thoughts are with the people of Japan. I know the Japanese people will be quick to rebuild and remember those who have died. You are not alone is these hard times. I am here for anybody that wants to talk about it or anything else. Just send me a message.
Together we can help and support each other.
by Travelman rate this post as useful

waiting 2011/3/12 14:52
waiting for news of extended family in Sendai. Hope the communications are up and running soon.
by fmj rate this post as useful

Thoughts and Prayers 2011/3/12 17:15
Thoughts and prayers are with the people of Japan right now.

Be strong.
by Simmo29 rate this post as useful

. 2011/3/12 21:04
Our deepest sympathy with the people of Japan, with those who have suffered and lost their beloved.
Let us hope and pray that we have seen the worst..
God bless you.

by Tokaido 2007 rate this post as useful

Thinking of you 2011/3/12 21:54
To everyone in japan,thinking of you all,our prayers go out you.please be strong.
by john (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 28 of 28
prev
1 2

reply to this thread