Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 25 of 25
prev
1 2

Re: Japanese dictionary (IOS / Android) 2013/1/28 14:47
I just can agree.

If you are looking for a Japanese Dictionary on iOS, to not only look up Kanji but also support you in studying Japanese. I just can recommend "Japanese", imho its really the best on iOS.

You also can search Kanji by handwriting or SKIP system. You will not regret it and its cheaper than midori ;-)
by DonutMango rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese dictionary (IOS / Android) 2013/5/2 11:10
I find JED to be the most complete dictionary for Android. But I think it's not for everyone such as those who do not require a full feature set.
I find dictionaries like Jsho and Kabuto better when performing a quick lookups.
by Andy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese dictionary (IOS / Android) 2013/5/4 00:49
I am currently using imiwa? for iOS and AEDICT for Android. But Japanese looks pretty good. I has almost all of the same functions of my Wordtank and Nintendo DS combined. I love it already :) I'll get it right now.
by cumberbatch rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese dictionary (IOS / Android) 2013/6/8 05:23
Check out JOCR Offline for Android:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...s.jocr.offline

It's an offline dictionary and OCR app. Which means it can recognize Kanji, Hiragana and Katakana using images taken by your phone camera and translate the terms for you without using the internet. You can also search in English and Romaji.

Youtube video of the app in action:
http://www.youtube.com/embed/0EePWQDtCyE
by space.works (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese dictionary (IOS / Android) 2013/6/30 09:23
I agree with others, Cooori JED is the best.

Activate Chinese Traditional Handwriting keyboard on your iOS device, so you can look up by kanji.

:)

頑張ってるね!
by Katerinrin rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 25 of 25
prev
1 2

reply to this thread