Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 3 of 3: Posts 41 - 49 of 49
prev
1 2 3

Re: How to back my japanese ex-girlfriend 2013/12/16 05:22
hmm I think that if your ex-gf didn't reply after the New year, you really should forget her.

Let me give you this quote (I don't know it by heart but it looks like more or less):

"never give priority to a person if you're just an option to that person"

Just a way to say that you should not spend all the energy you're spending for this girl, because it seems like she won't contact you again.

17 year old Japanese girls use to suddenly become different when they reach their 20's.
And I've read on this forum several topics about guys having 17 or 18 y.o Japanese girlfriends, then going through a very painful period when their girlfriend becomes more adult and decides that "it cannot work". It would have maybe happened to you... because, as you said, your girlfriend seems to change her mind brutally.
Just imagine what would have happened if she had left you after two or three years of relationship, face-to-face hangouts in Japan... it would have been very very painful.

But I admire you because you truly keep loving this girl, although you suffered very much. I mean, you are not the kind of people who change girlfriends every month, and is interested only in sex.
If you meet the right one, later (this girl or another), I'm sure you will give her a lot of love.
by izquierda rate this post as useful

Re: How to back my japanese ex-girlfriend 2013/12/17 10:29
izquierda

I think I won't be able forget about her, even if after much time, I feel good when listening her favorites song or watching movies that we watched) If I would in the past, as I am now, all would able to be nice, but it's a life.

Winston Churchill "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."

So, hope I will do my best.

Thanks for your post.
Have a good day1
by PaulLM3 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How to back my japanese ex-girlfriend 2013/12/18 12:48
You're young, I'm sure you'll manage to find so done else in time. Just don't come on so strongly and take things slowly. Talking about marriage and family is enough to scare some girls off, especially young ones.
by SSJ Jup81 rate this post as useful

Re: How to back my japanese ex-girlfriend 2013/12/18 22:58
My guess is Paul is scamming this forum. He or she loves the attention and will continue as long as he or she gets it.

If it is a real post the clear is clearly unhealthy and this isn't the place he should be seeking help.
by luck1223 rate this post as useful

Re: How to back my japanese ex-girlfriend 2013/12/20 09:29
Mr luck1223, I'm respect your age and your opinion. But you are not right. I wanted ask advice people who are comminucate with Japanese or were in Japan, so possible know more that me. I wanted to know what should I do next. Case was a mess inside my head. I got it -what to do next. So Theme is clother.
by PaulLM3 rate this post as useful

Re: How to back my japanese ex-girlfriend 2014/1/3 11:13
Funny, that kind of happened to me once. It does hurt when things dont go in your favor after you invest so much time. But your story just begged me to reply.

I skimmed through this thread, but in regards to your 1st post. Yeah let me tell you something about japanese girls as a guy who dated several of them both online and offline.

You get ONE chance to make things work. Japanese guys get the same treatment, so you are not special. Its not the romance movies where you do something magical and they comeback to you. You make them cry or upset, it is final. You did something wrong and the reason why youre jealous about her new "guys" is because they know the game, or they think they do and may fail just like you one day. That's the trials of dating.

In september she offical told me that she don't want to speak with me anymore and that I will never called to her, she ended keep in touch with me, without give any chance.."

It goes back to what I said: Women/Girls are not videogames, you dont get extra lives. And when she did say that to you she meant it. But still I understand you cant take the burn. But the fact you are that persistent with an online stranger is perplexing.

""I don't need a lover , find another girl, never call me" It's so violent."
No its not violent, its the truth, and you cant handle the truth.

Let her go Paul. Its just the internet, no point in getting emotional over strangers. Take that with a grain of salt.
by drgnbite2 rate this post as useful

Re: How to back my japanese ex-girlfriend 2014/1/7 22:50
Hey PaulLM3, how things has evolved since the end of 2013?
did you send a message or receive a message from your girlfriend during the Christmas period or New Year period ?

those are generally moments when it is a good opportunity to send messages, or to try a reconciliation

If she has stopped 100% of contact with you, then I think the time has come to forget her...
by izquierda rate this post as useful

Re: How to back my japanese ex-girlfriend 2014/1/8 06:46
And I think it's time to forget this thread. It's been commented to death and there's no use bumping it up any longer, thank you.
by forget it (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How to back my japanese ex-girlfriend 2014/4/13 10:13
So any news?
by dreama1 rate this post as useful

Page 3 of 3: Posts 41 - 49 of 49
prev
1 2 3

reply to this thread