Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 3 of 3: Posts 41 - 45 of 45
prev
1 2 3

Re: Why did he disappear randomly? 2014/4/12 20:36
Oh come on!

Do you really mean your questions?

Of course its not that simple, and we all know about the strict work ethic. So No, no, no.

Each case is different. I don`t think it takes an antropologist to understand that.
Its obvious that if a guy, Japanese, Italian, Dutch, French disappears frequently he won`t gain the trust of any girl.

Sometimes I wonder do some people really bother to even ask such useless questions. No offence meant. Maybe you are just bored or dealing with some Japanese girl issues.
Mah.

by Dont worry (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Why did he disappear randomly? 2014/4/17 23:25
I am the man OP is mentioned. She told me she posted our problem here and gave me link. I read many comments here N and wanted to say to people that i not have wife or gf or find another girl. at first i did not understand what meaning for people to say this but i understand now. one person on here mention not checking my phone N that person is right. when i working i do not check my phone or skype because i too tired but i made sure i contact her when i had free time from work. I made OP sad N it was my fault. I not want to make her sad at me but I apologized N explained to her my work. I think maybe she does not understand Japanese work but its ok. I'll always be with her. please not judge her or make fun of her because she is a good woman. she was only worried N it was my fault. we had many conversations since N explained to each other about this N us. everything is good now.
by (OP's guy she talks about) ‘ì–ç (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Why did he disappear randomly? 2014/4/18 05:52
@guy op mention
You don't need to explain to those who doubt you. Maybe it would be nice if you could at least give the op a message so she don't have to worry about you next time :)
by kiki (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Why did he disappear randomly? 2014/4/18 09:08
maybe he has a lot in mind right now

I don't really like rush relationships because it's like "easy come, easy go"

maybe he realized that the distance makes it impossible to success with your relationship so wanted to start forgetting about you other reason we don't know

sorry I'm not a Japanese guy, but I've just read your thread now and it's my first time in this forum, so wanted to give my opinion ^_^

by ShiroShinobi123 rate this post as useful

Re: Why did he disappear randomly? 2014/4/19 15:41
Lol it's sad but it happens a lot they distance themselves to break up with you or because they are busy. I once made a japanese friend who made a collage of our pictures that said friends forever and she barely talked to me after that then she vanished lmao. You never get any closure! Haha.

But it's not always the case that they want to break up or stop being friends.

My boyfriend who is Japanese stopped talking to me for days and then suddenly message me like hey! And I'd be like yo! Where have you been?! And he'd be confused at why I was so upset. If something major is going on in their lives it's normal that you won't hear from him for a while! I was so hurt that he hasn't talked to me but my Japanese friends would just say "well, he must be busy with something." Turns out he was job hunting and after all the stress and finally finding a job he felt relived enough to message me! He was also a huge math geek so he would seriously study math 24/7! he showed me his collections of math books...he would not talk to me sometimes because of math... his status would be all about math like wtf...? I told him how I felt and he learned how to balance everything, anyways we are meeting this summer. :)
by Girl (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 3 of 3: Posts 41 - 45 of 45
prev
1 2 3

reply to this thread