Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 3 of 3: Posts 41 - 44 of 44
prev
1 2 3

Re: How to convince her mother? 2014/5/17 04:42
well, dreaming is not a crime, and I know reality is harsh, I don't think that you know how harsh reality is, more than me.

@ cd20 & luck1223 : thank you very much for your reponses, this kind of comments encourage me to do my best, and that's what I'm doing.

P.S : people who are accusing me to be childish, I am 25 years old, I know what I'm doing, keep your prejudges for yourself, what I wanted is encouragement, not hope killers.
by Ryo Mani rate this post as useful

Re: How to convince her mother? 2014/5/17 06:58
luck1223
I agree with your assessment.
Posters like OP seek affirmation of their beliefs - that's what they want to hear,
So anyone who injects a sense of realism that threatens their worldviews are condemned to 13 levels of Dante inferno.
It's surreal to view such reality-distortion fields
We should leave OP alone to pursue his dream aka fantasy and reap what he has sown.
by Yet Another (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How to convince her mother? 2014/5/17 23:22
Ryo, you claimed you are 25 and you know what you are doing. You started an open thread but you can't accept negative opinions which are best advices to someone in your case.

All negative advices given here are what you should start doing at the least. (A tip if you have the chance to fly to Japan for a month - prepare USD$5k for everything [round trip inclusive])

You have yet to even meet the girl in person, so I guess this should be called Strong Feeling rather than Love (From the way you wrote about your plans to Japan...)

Obviously you and some responders know little about the Japan culture.
- In Japan, you only meet parents when you are getting marry.
- No parent would support child with LSD (Unless he's the prince of some royal family)

If you are just starting a relationship, why are you concern about convincing her mom? About...?
If you are looking to score some Japanese girls, like what some suggested, hit on local tourists visiting your place...

To those with "Do whatever you like at this age", it doesn't work in Japan.
Try getting into a serious Japanese relationship and bring home less than 3m yen annually...

Good luck
by TokyoBoy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How to convince her mother? 2014/11/10 09:15
after 176 days I respond to those who don't believe in their dreams, aslo pessemistic people
I go to japan next week.
by Ryo Mani rate this post as useful

Page 3 of 3: Posts 41 - 44 of 44
prev
1 2 3

reply to this thread