Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 3 of 3: Posts 41 - 53 of 53
prev
1 2 3

Re: Registration of marriage in city hall 2014/8/14 16:48
I don't think that's accurate. I know Japanese-Filipino couples who marry in Japan have to register the marriage at the Phils embassy and get proof of it. It's required for the spouse visa.

Thanks .(guest) for the interesting information. That's something I was unaware of.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Registration of marriage in city hall 2014/8/14 16:53
Thanks for ur valuable information the question is that if both of countries accet my marriage---regarding my country i don,t have any problem they will accept it and i tlk to the philppine embassy in Pakistan they are also agreed to register my marriage------ i need registration paper from Philppine embassy so i will get it from Philppine embassy in pakistan------- if once they issue me the registration certificate i think there is no problem all our the world its acceptable bcoz it will be issued from embassy of Philppine no matter its issued from embassy of philppine in pakistan
by Haider (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Registration of marriage in city hall 2014/8/14 17:03
Guest yeah you are right may be the immigration will think its a fake----- but let me tell you i have enough proof of that that our relationship is not fake------- 1-- She visited to karachi Pakistan in Dec 2012 on my Gurantee and till now i have the attested copy from forgin affairs and she stay with me for 2 weeks in Pakistan-------Japan needs proof so i have lot of picture with her here in Pakistan which shows she stay here with me---------and then i apply for a tourist visa of Japan on friendship basis in April 2013--and my guranter is my wife though that time we didnot get married-and the embassy of Japan give me a visa of 1 month----and i have a proof of that bcoz on Visa is written Visit To friend (My wife name is written) there----------after arrival in Japan after few days we got marry there---- and we have well enough pic there to to show our relationship thats not fake----- on skype we talk every day 10 hours or more then that and also on cellphone we talk to i think its well enough to proof my relationship that its not fake what do you think ?

Re: Registration of marriage in city hall 2014/8/14 18:02
Yes, it'll be good to have records of that information prepared as immigration is likely to ask for some sort of proof.

Re: Registration of marriage in city hall 2014/8/14 20:00
Thanks yllwsmrf------ still getting the information before taking any kind of step--- well let see and what will be my next i will post her time to time because i found some good people here who are giving me a good advises...Thanks to all

Re: Registration of marriage in city hall 2014/8/14 20:24
“–ƒCƒ“ƒtƒHƒ[ƒVƒ‡ƒ“ƒZƒ“ƒ^[‚ÍA“ü‘ŠÇ—‹Çƒz[ƒ€ƒy[ƒW‚̃[ƒ‹Žó•t‚Ì—“‚É‚à
‚ ‚è‚Ü‚·‚悤‚ÉA“ü‘EÝ—¯Žè‘±‚«‚ÉŒW‚éˆê”Ê“I‚È‚¨–â‚¢‡‚킹‚ðŽó‚¯‚Ä‚¢‚é‘‹Œû‚Å‚·B
‚±‚Ì‚½‚ßA

@›@ŒÂ•ÊŽ–ˆÄ‚ÉŠÖ‚·‚é\¿‚â‹–‰Â‚ÌŒ©’Ê‚µ
@›@R¸‚Ìi’»ó‹µAˆ•ªŒ‹‰Ê
@›@‘Þ‹Ž‹­§Žè‘±‚«‚Ìi’»ó‹µ

‚Ȃǂɂ‚¢‚Ä‚ÍA‚¨“š‚¦‚Å‚«‚©‚Ë‚Ü‚·B

@‚¨Žè”‚Å‚·‚ªA‹ï‘Ì“I“à—e‚ÉŠÖ‚·‚邨–â‚¢‡‚킹‚ɂ‚«‚Ü‚µ‚Ä‚ÍA
’¼Ú‹Z’n‚ðŠŠÇ‚·‚é“ü‘ŠÇ—‹Ç‚É‚¨q‚Ë‚­‚¾‚³ can any one say it to me what does it means?

Re: Registration of marriage in city hall 2014/8/15 11:15
"This information center is intended, as stated in the Immigration Bureau's website mail contact column, as a contact/center for general inquiries concerning procedures for immigration and residence. Therefore, we are unable to answer inquiries on:
- Prospects for application/approval on individual cases
- Progress of our screening and conclusion
- Progress of deportation procedure, etc.

For specific inquires, please contact Immigration Bureau directly in charge of your are of residence."
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Registration of marriage in city hall 2014/8/15 12:08
Thanks AK

Re: Registration of marriage in city hall 2014/8/15 17:36
Hello Friends i recieved email from immigraton of japan tody let me share it to u people------------------------------------------------Msg From Immigration : (Marriage Certificate is one of necessary document for application for Certificate of Eligibility, also it should be issued from both country side).
Above is the msg from immigration ---- well they will say that certificate is required from both countries----- it mean i will register my marriage in marriage registrar office in pakistan and also i will register it also in Philppine embassy in pakistan--------so i will get that both certificate easily----- is it fine need an advise please ?

Re: Registration of marriage in city hall 2014/8/15 18:51
Just to check, was your wife's former husband also Filipino and was the annulment that issued by the Philippine government? If not, then you might have a problem getting the Philippine embassy in Pakistan to register your new marriage.

Re: Registration of marriage in city hall 2014/8/15 19:04
Yes his ex is fhilpino and the marriage is already annulled------she has a certificate of singleness ----- for new marriage i didnot get it------- Immigration will say that both countries accept your marriage------- by using the certificate of the mosque issued in Japan to me i will register my marriage here to on that in Pakistan marriage registrar office and also in Philppine embassy----i think there is no need to marry here and waste lot of money on ticketing of plane--------------- Note : According to Immigration information they need only acceptance of marriage from both countries------ so i will get it in Pakistan easily by using marriage certificate of japan mosque

Re: Registration of marriage in city hall 2014/8/15 19:38
so i will get it in Pakistan easily by using marriage certificate of japan mosque

Let's hope. Good luck with the process. Hopefully it goes smoothly.

Re: Registration of marriage in city hall 2014/8/15 19:47
Yeah yllwsmrf thanks let me inform u soon here i am waiting for the document if once it in my hands

Page 3 of 3: Posts 41 - 53 of 53
prev
1 2 3

reply to this thread