Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 3 of 6: Posts 41 - 60 of 102
prev
1 2 3 4 5 6
next

Re: 2016 Baseball season schedule 2016/1/5 16:22
I am either going to attend a pre-season game in Yokohama on March 19 or 20 against the Eagles.

Will these games be well attended? Will the Stars fans release balloons?

I have decided to go to the Tokyo Dome on March 25th due to the location and also an English website where I can buy tickets. Will tickets for that game go on sale February 19?
by Russell (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: 2016 Baseball season schedule 2016/1/6 02:25
I think balloon supporting event in Yokohama stadium will be permitted unless health reason such as flu spreading at the time. You need to buy Yokohama special balloons at the stadium. You can't take balloons at home.

The pre-season tickets are sold on the website or at the stadium. They are not regulat season tickets so you need to carefully check on the website how, where and when to buy. They do not sell on the 17 Feb 100% guranteed.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: 2016 Baseball season schedule 2016/1/8 11:47
Hi guys,
I will be in Tokyo from may 8th (4pm) to may 13th (4pm) and would like to attend a baseball match in Tokyo Dome to see the Giants! Do you have the 2016 schedule for I can organize myselfie to purchase the tickets in advance?
I'm excited to fell the atmosphere of giant fan's and to have an experience of a baseball match in a great arena.

Arigato
by leo86 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: 2016 Baseball season schedule 2016/1/9 22:19
May 8
Giants(Home) vs Dragons(Visitor)

May 13
Giants(Home) vs Swallows(Visitor)

The time is not yet to be confirmed.

Alternatively,
May 10 - 12, Swallows(Home) vs Carp(Visitor) in Jungu Stadium, Tokyo. I suppose these games are played at night(18:00).

Re: 2016 Baseball season schedule 2016/1/11 10:32
Thank you tokyo friend 48 .
I've seen the 2015 match times and on sunday's the time should be at 1pm.2pm, on friday's should be at 6pm. Do you know if they normally keep the times of the previous season? I hope not otherwise I cant see the giants at Tokyo Dome :(
Arigato

Re: 2016 Baseball season schedule 2016/1/11 11:23
Hi, me again.
I have found a 2016 schedule at japanballtickets.com.
I saw there's a match Fighters x Buffaloes at Tokyo Dome on May 10 and May 11, do you think is that right? both teams are outside Tokyo area.
Beside that, do you think it will be an excited match to see? I mean with crazy fans and nice atmosphere?
I will also be in Kyoto on May 20, and there's a match in Osaka, Buffaloes x Marines at Osaka Dome.
If you were me, which one you would choose?
Arigato

Re: 2016 Baseball season schedule 2016/1/11 23:19
The most of day games begin at 13:00 or 14:00, night games begin at 18:00 on weekdays but not a 100% guranteed until the official confirmation is announced. But, If I was you, I will make a plan the game will begin at 13:00 or 18:00.

You can go into the stadium, normally 1.5 - 2 hours before the game begin(eg, 11:00 or 11:30 for 13:00 game, 16:00 or 16:30 for 18:00 game). The time on gate open is printed on your ticket, there you can see the visitor team training session for 45 mins. The home team training session is already completed as you go in.

May 10 - 11, 2016
Nippon Ham Fighters(Home) vs Orix Buffaloes(Visitor)
The time is not yet to be confirmed, but, I suppose it will be night game(18:00 - ).

Tokyo Dome is the second home ground of Nippon Ham Fighters. They are normally based in Sapporo Dome but also play several games in Tokyo Dome during the baseball season for fans live in Tokyo region.

If you are a fighters fan, you will enjoy the game played in Tokyo Dome.
It will be played on weekdays, Tue and Wed, so I suppose not so many fans visit these games compared to weekends game.

20 - 22 May 2016
Buffaloes(Home) vs Marines(Visitor) in Kyocera Dome Osaka.
This game will be played in Osaka, Buffaloes home game, so home side(first base side) will be packed with buffaloes fan.
I think you can enjoy on both home or visitor, or, outside field seats.

Re: 2016 Baseball season schedule 2016/1/12 07:31
Thank you tokyo friend 48.
I think i will wait for the official announcement of match times.
Where do you recommend to purchase tickets? Directly at home team website? I have seen Japan Ball tickets website and the prices are much higher than I seen directly at home base website.
And, which sector of the stadium (Tokyo Dome) I can have good views for reasonable price [JPY 1,500-2,500 tax included]

Arigato.

Re: 2016 Baseball season schedule 2016/1/13 04:30
Yes, I think you better to wait until the official confirmation.
I think I can tell you when the official confirmation is announced on this forum.

If you are a frequent Japanese speaker, or someone who speaks Japanese and help you, you can buy the ticket on Giant's or Fighter's website.
I think ticket sites for international visitors add some service fees other than the ticket price.
But also, you can buy the ticket at Tokyo Dome ticket desk on the game day. NPB include Giants games are not as popular as it used to be. I don't think all tickets are sold in advance especially in May.

I would probabley recommend you to buy a Reserved seat FC(2,400 Yen) or Reserved seat C(2,300 Yen). FC seats are a bit closer to the ground.
The expensive seats don't mean good seats and better view.

This is a fan's site view from Reserved seat FC
http://nobilog.com/tokyo-dome-fc-middle/

A view from Reserced seat C
http://nobilog.com/tokyo-dome-c/

Re: 2016 Baseball season schedule 2016/1/16 06:23
I don't know Japanese, but I would like to see a game also in Tokyo Dome. I'll be there in beginning of June. I hope there is a way to get tickets for then.
by Lilsparky67 rate this post as useful

Re: 2016 Baseball season schedule 2016/1/18 00:15
June 3 - 5
Giants(Home) vs Fighters(Visitor) in Tokyo Dome as apart of Interleague.

I think you can easily purchase tickets at Tokyo Dome ticket office on the game day. June 3 and 4 will be night games(18:00 - ), June 5 will be a day or night game(13:00 or 18:00).
by tokyo friend 48 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: 2016 Baseball season schedule 2016/1/19 02:19
Thank you tokyo friend! I hope I can go one of those days.
by Lilsparky67 rate this post as useful

Re: 2016 Baseball season schedule 2016/1/19 04:56
We are going to Japan for the holidays. We are in Hiroshima the 26th and 27th july. There is no game these days. We are in Tokyo from 2th till 7th of august. If i read the schedule, i have the possibility to see a game in Tokio. Which game day, and stadium, is the best for me?
My Son is also going the next 3 weeks to Japan. Can he buy the tickets in Japan for me for the game in August? Where can he. Buy these tickets?
I hope that you can help me.
A baseball fan from the Netherlands.
by Jack van den Bosch (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: 2016 Baseball season schedule 2016/1/20 05:11
August 2 - 4
Swallows(Home) vs Carp(Visitor) in Jungu Stadium, Tokyo

August 5 - 7
Swallows(Home) vs Tigers(Visitor) in Jungu Stadium, Tokyo

I think Swallows vs Carp(August 2,3 or 4) games, you can easily purchase day tickets on the game day at Jungu Stadium ticket office if you are alright with cheap seats.

There are lots of Tigers fan visit stadiums outside of Kansai region, so I would recommend you to visit a Swallows vs Carp game.

NPB games are not as popular as it used to be. If you want to buy particular seats, you need a pre booking but if you are alright with any seats available on the game day(mostly cheap seats), you don't need a pre booking in advance.
Especially when you visit stadiums where have not cover on top like Tokyo Dome, rain and typhoon can be expected to watch in August games. So, a prebooking is sometimes quite risky.

Re: 2016 Baseball season schedule 2016/1/21 03:22
Thank you very much for your help! We are going to the swallows. Can you tell me where the good places are in the stadium?
It is a pity that we can't see a game. In the Tokyo dome.

Re: 2016 Baseball season schedule 2016/1/21 05:20
Outside field reserved seat "A"(2,200 Yen) or unreserved seat(1,800 Yen) are the mostly available as day tickets.
You can enjoy Swallow's popular "umbrella dance" there.
If you like to sit and watch the game quietly, I would recommend you to buy infield seat tickets(3,300, 4,100 or 4,700 Yen, all reserved seats).

You must show the ticket to the stadium staff as you go in reserved seat section. If you don't show the ticket, you can't go in. Reserves seats and un-reseved seats are sold different prices.

When you visit Jingu Stadium, go to Gate No.9 ticket office between 11:00 and 6th inning.
If you visit there after 7th inning, Gate No.9 ticket office is closed. Then go to Gate No.17 ticket office between 15:00 and after 7th inning.
Jingu Stadium main entrance ticket office is only opened between 16:00 and 9th inning.

Tokyo Dome home games are as following between late July and August.
July 29 - 31
Giants(Home) vs Swallows(Visitor)

August 9 -11
Giants(Home) vs DeNA Baystars(Visitor)

August 19 - 21
Giants(Home) vs Tigers(Visitor)

August 23 - 25
Giants(Home) vs Carp(Visitor)

August 30 -31
Fighters(Home) vs Golden Eagles(Visitor)

Re: 2016 Baseball season schedule 2016/1/22 07:57
Thank you very much for your help! We are gonna have a great vacation with your help.

Re: 2016 Baseball season schedule 2016/2/1 20:34
2016 Baseball season schedule is now confirmed(between Mar and Sep as regular season, date, venue and time). The post season is also confirmed as schedule.
Currently only available in Japanese, you can probalby see by the team logo.
http://npb.jp/schedule/201603.html

Re: 2016 Baseball season schedule 2016/2/2 03:32
I am planning on attending the game on March 21st in Hiroshima. Have tickets gone on sale yet?

I am also planning on attending the Giants home opener on March 25th, when do those tickets go on sale?
by Russell (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: 2016 Baseball season schedule 2016/2/2 20:38
21 March baseball game Hiroshima Toyo Carp vs Fukuoka Softbank Hawks is available from 13 Feb(10:00) through online ticket site.
http://www.carp.co.jp/ticket/index.html
You need a registration to purchase it.
or, the day ticket is available on the day of match from 11:00 at Mazda Stadium ticket office while tickets last.

25 March Giants vs Swallows in Tokyo Dome ticket is on sale from 20 Feb for public sale. Pre-booking ticket is on sale from 5 Feb by draw. If you win the pre-booking ticket in advance, you need to pay an extra draw fee of 500 Yen per ticket.

Page 3 of 6: Posts 41 - 60 of 102
prev
1 2 3 4 5 6
next

reply to this thread