Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 38 of 47: Posts 741 - 760 of 928
prev
1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 47
next

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/6/9 20:23
Bic Camera/sofmap are having raffles Saturday in Tokyo area, but Yodobashi and almost all other electronics stores I've asked have no clue when they'll get more in. I'll take the large stock in Kyoto as a good sign. Hopefully I can get my hands on one before I leave Tokyo on the 20th.
by Fatedwolf (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/6/9 21:00
Hi I will be in japan in Osaka Kyoto and Tokyo in July, do u think there will be stock left? since E3 is just next week, and can I know approximately what is the range of price for the Switch.
by N (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/6/9 21:20
I think all the Yodobashi staff are told to say they don't know when stock comes in. The previous comments here stated that restocks for stores other than BIC seem to be on Friday, around 3-4pm.
The queue today only started moving around 6pm, a guy will hand out cards to people in the queue and ask what colour switch set you want. Once you get the card, you're guaranteed the chance to get a switch. It's considered sold out after all the cards have been handed out.
Hope everyone can get a switch! Many thanks to this forum for the useful info. :)
by OPM (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/6/9 21:29
What's the price range in BIC?
by BG (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/6/9 21:54
Thanks for the info, I'll check yodobashi next Friday at 3 if I don't have one before then. Wish me luck at lottery tomorrow. I have a friend with me (he owns switch, just coming to help me) so that might help.

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/6/10 06:07
Do you guys think it's possible to get entered into multiple store raffles I'd I travel quickly enough?

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/6/10 11:51
went to the lucky draw at shibuya bic camera again today. failed for the second time. anyway, the total unit restocked this time is increased. the neon color are 15 units restocked, while the black is 5 units whs is as same as last week.
frustrated... i think i will just wait until it is normally sold.
by taiko (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/6/10 12:52
No luck at raffle :c, any ideas where to try until next Friday at Yodobashi?

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/6/10 15:41
Do the staff at BIC and yodobashi speak English? I'm visiting Japan on mid June and I'm really hoping to buy a switch.
by Jasjaz (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/6/10 22:11
I'm sure some of the staff at bigger stores speak English, but I've also seen some who were unable to help English speaking people at all.
Anyone have ideas where I can search for a switch for 32000 ish during the week? I leave shortly after next weekend, and I'm quite interested in getting one before that. :c (especially for the flight home. I'm sure LOZ works smash some flight time. )
I've heard of little shops selling for steep prices, and normal prices😥. Any suggestions of places to drop in around Tokyo?
by FatedWolf (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/6/11 20:18
I checked Shibuya LABI and BIC and they were out of stock
by McFish (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/6/12 05:24
Yesterday went to shibuya and Book Off had 2 switches in stock but when I entered the store the staff was giving it to 2 japanese teenagers.
Damn
by Daniel (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/6/12 13:54
I called yodobashi and sofmap in akihabara, neither can confirm restocking as of yet. Didn't really expect otherwise, but thought I'd share.

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/6/12 16:59
Does it take a long time to queue for the switch? If chances of buying the switch are at Japan are low, is it actually worth buying at Japan?
by ZeldaHunter (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/6/12 17:14
Just bought one now in akihabara. They still have one in neon
This is the address:

大矢ビル, 〒101-0021 東京都千代田区外神田3丁目2−9

The name is otachu on the 2nd floor
by Daniel (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/6/13 11:22
How much(price) they selling right now?
by Gdanny (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/6/13 18:21
That Otachu one still has one, but for 44,000yen, which is more expensive than back home for me.
by Neha (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/6/14 00:42
The next lucky draw at BIC Camera was announced today.

Date: 17 June

Price: 29970 (exclude tax)

Schedule:
* 9 - 10 am. : ticket distribution
* 11am. : announcement
* 11am - 3pm: picking item

Branch:
* ikebukuro hon
* ikebukuro nishi guchi
* yuurakuchou
* shinjuku nishi guchi
* biculo shinjuku
* shinjuku higashi guchi ekimae
* shibuya higashi guchi
* shibuya hachiko guchi
* tachikawa
* hachioji
* kawasaki
* shinyokohama
* yokohama nishi guchi
* fujisawa
* funabashi
* omiya nishi guchi

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/6/14 00:44
Let's see how many units they will restock this week. From the last 2 restocking, the first time there are 15 units (neon 10, black 5), and the second are 20 units (neon 15, black 5). If this time they restock more, it may be a good sight for stock status.

Re: Buying Nintendo Switch in Tokyo 2017/6/15 00:17
Sofmap also confirmed their next switch lottery sale on Saturdays the 17th, same times as Bic camera. (Bic camera controls sofmap, so no surprise, but I thought is let people know.)
by FatedWolf (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 38 of 47: Posts 741 - 760 of 928
prev
1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 47
next

reply to this thread