Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 4 of 17: Posts 61 - 80 of 334
prev
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17
next

Re: COE 2015/7/14 23:45
yes, just waiting and you can't do anything and know anything what is going on is difficult
well, between your application and mine a short time so a few days and both of us will know.
I heard from the lawyer that is busy season for them.
I miss japan XD I can't wait XD
by hicham077 rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/7/18 00:14
this date exactly marks one month of my waiting for that coe 😭
by soontobetokyogirl rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/7/18 02:46
i think you will get the COE before me by the way, good luck

Re: COE 2015/7/18 22:36
Maybe not... I've never been to japan. What will be your work there, by the way? Are you employed right now?

Re: COE 2015/7/18 23:03
employed almost two years ago from home, it is difficult to investigate in my application since they need to collect a lot of information
and I'm 21 years old so I don't know if they gave the COE to this age

anime related work

Re: COE 2015/7/20 01:07
I feel you. Im only 22 and works anywhere (i dont wanna call mine work from home coz i am not home buddy. I always go out) i have something to ask, ill send you pm

Re: COE 2015/7/23 20:50
asdfg and soon tobe tokyo girl and others ,

any update about your COE ?
by indogaijin (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/7/23 23:09
still no update :(
by soontobetokyogirl (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/7/24 00:46
yes, still no update
almost the same case with soontobetokyogirl so it seems that we are in the same boat XD

Re: COE 2015/7/30 16:12
Hi Guys,

Apologies about the late update. I came to Japan last month and started work on July 1st. Everything is good so far.

Congratulations to those who already got their COEs and good luck to others.
by AncientGlory rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/8/3 18:11
Hi everyone,

The company applied for my CoE on the 26th of May, for the Engineer VISA. I'm still waiting for mine now 10 weeks later so I still have a few weeks to go until 3 months are up.

I am quite nervous as I don't have a degree. I'm applying with 10 years work experience instead. The lawyers the company hired for the process assured me that it should be fine, but I'm nervous nevertheless. Last time they checked in with immigration - on the 16th of July - they were told that "the application itself looks find and there are no missing documents" so I'm hoping for a positive response soon.

I will update when I hear anything.
by Thirst (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/8/7 07:03
Hi... Same here still waiting since mid of May..
We are about 4 peoples here in this forum waiting for CoE which means it must be a high season for them a lot of work.. Let's hope for the best... Mine is last week to complete 3 months until Monday so ... Maybe yes maybe no situation...
by Kenyan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/8/7 07:34
Hi I want to ask something if anyone can tell me regarding COE

A friend of mine is living/working in a different country on work visa and he got a job in Japan now. Company in Japan applied for Coe and he got his CoE aswell.. But problem comes that the country he is in and working on work based visa is soon to be expired in a month maybe. Now he wants to know can he apply for a Japanese visa with Coe he is having from this other country where he is working. And visa for this other country is only 1 month.
I have heared you must to have atleast 6 months valid visa of the country you are applying from if that's not your home country..

What are your opinions please assist !!!

Re: COE 2015/8/7 20:49
Well sorry to hear abot that you people are waiting for COE.My case is different from you people but i am also waiting for my Spouse Visa(eligibilty).on August 13 it will be 4 month complete of my case---how many times Immigration required addational requirements..it take around 2 weeks in the arrangement and also in attestation--and as well as our attourney visit to other countries 2 times i think bcoz of that my case is delayed-----lets hope every one get there coe soon----but there are few members like Tokyo girl and few more waiting for there Coe guys wish you all the best and Good luck to u all inform us here who will get there Coe?------
by Malik Sahib (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/8/7 23:17
same here guys, waiting our COE for Engineers Visa. We are 8 here waiting..
by a4tech (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/8/7 23:29
The lawyer checked with immigration again and they're still processing, and there's no new papers requested. I wonder what's taking so long.

a4tech: How long have you been waiting for now?

Re: COE 2015/8/8 00:10
Hi.. Ok you dint asked me but I'm also waiting it was last week and next week is holidays for a week in Japan...
I dint get it until today..
Three months will be over this Monday...

Re: COE 2015/8/8 00:17
Kenyan: Ah you got it today? Congratulations :)

I had forgotten about Obon. I guess there's very little chance of anything happening next week then.

Re: COE 2015/8/8 00:39
Wow now we are already plenty of coe wait-ers in this group.
I am waiting more than one month now. Will be two months on the 17th.
good luck to all of us!
Dont forget to tell us after the result.
by soontobetokyogirl (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/8/8 03:58
You guys are making me glad I didn't have to go through the CoE conundrum...
by Firas rate this post as useful

Page 4 of 17: Posts 61 - 80 of 334
prev
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17
next

reply to this thread