Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 5 of 17: Posts 81 - 100 of 334
prev
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17
next

Re: COE 2015/8/8 11:40
next week is holidays for a week in Japan...

Kenyan

you are right there is a holidays there in Japan for a week.but Immigration will be open in these holidays bcoz alot of people will visit there....and one thing more immigration will be to much busy in these days.

my coe addational documents will be submitted by lawyer yesterday---let see what happened next hope to get it coe---they need my fresh birth certificate and also my wife pay certificate and tax certificate--lawyer submitt it yesterday
by Malik Sahib (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/8/8 13:29
hi thirst

Its 3 months last friday and still waiting.. making us crazy..
by a4tech (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/8/8 18:52
a4tech: Ah, they actually went over 3 months. That's rough. Then it feels like there's no timeframe at all. :( Please let us know when it arrives. I'll cross my fingers for you.
by Thirst (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/8/9 01:10
Thirst I'm still waiting for my Coe ..
My friend received within 2 months.. We submitted together.. Mine is 3 months passed already and not yet..
by Kenyan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/8/9 01:27
thirst

yes I will.. Please pray for us.. thanks..

Re: COE 2015/8/9 22:52
Hi,
I'm also waiting for COE over 3 months (since end of April), Maybe because I am a first foreigner employee. My documents has submitted in Tokyo immigration. Waiting time it very very tired for me. Hope every one can get coe as soon, I pray...
by snna123 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/8/10 07:06
It looks like the immigration control act was amended in April this year. I wonder if that's what causes delays.

http://www.immi-moj.go.jp/english/nyukan2015/index.html

Re: COE 2015/8/10 22:57
hi Thirst

Thanks for the info, it really helped and decreased my worries but I'm just wondering why some of my colleagues had their COE last July applied last June .

Maybe one of the reason too is the officer who is holding our documents? not sure of it though...

Immigration have their holiday (obon) too?

Re: COE 2015/8/10 23:53
hi snna123

hi, for what visa are u applying?

Re: COE 2015/8/11 01:46
hi, Thirst
Thank you for your information.

hi, a4tech
My visa is Engineer visa, last month my office checked with immigration, they told that my coe is still In progress.
by snna123 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/8/11 03:05
Hi friends .. Sadly telling u that the 3 months time frame is also over since I applied.. But no result still waiting...

Malik Sahab thanks for the info..
Where do you stay in Japan?
by Kenyan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/8/11 16:55
hi just saw this forum im also waiting for my coe its been 4months and no result yet tokyo immig. Said they checking the papers.
by RR (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/8/11 17:39
hi RR

what visa are u applying for?

Re: COE 2015/8/11 17:44
its spouse of long term residence appluing for long term visa.

Re: COE 2015/8/11 17:49
Have any of you had to submit additional papers after the initial application? They haven't asked me for any yet.

Re: COE 2015/8/11 17:54
They dont ask to submit additional papers.

We submitted all necessary papers we had.

Re: COE 2015/8/12 10:48
Thirst

They didn't ask for any additional document but they said that they will re evaluate our work history because we are ex-trainee (technical internship training program (JITCO) ) before.

Re: COE 2015/8/12 10:52
why it takes too long.. I'm so stress!! hoping everyone of us will get our COE before August ends.. Please update me, tnx..

Re: COE 2015/8/12 12:35
A4Tech you are not the only one who is stress there are few members here who apply for COE and it take more then 3 months and still they are waiting--Soon to be tokyo girl is one of them----well my spouse Coe almost take 4 months but we submitt addational documents 2 times and as i tell you it almost take 2 weeks for me to arrange the documents and to send it to japan.. may be thats why its delay ---well now lawyer say that they need my pictures i don,t know why they ask for that still hoping that i will get my Coe-------
by Malik Sahib (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/8/12 17:06
hi malik

hoping our Coe will be release soon.. prayed.

Page 5 of 17: Posts 81 - 100 of 334
prev
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17
next

reply to this thread