Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 6 of 17: Posts 101 - 120 of 334
prev
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17
next

Re: COE 2015/8/12 18:11
@malik

Hi What is the additional documents that the immigration requested from you beside on your picture?
by RR (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/8/12 20:26
RR there is alot of documents..

my birth certificate twice, my wife tax certificate and salary certificate twice,marriage certificate twice, and some more addational certifcates from my country like registration cert.of marriage in india..police clearance certificate,registration certificate of marriage in Philppine embassy India...how we will contact emails ,yahoo conversation,skype conversation letters, cellphone bills etc etc now finally the lawyer say that they need my 2 x 2 size picture and some of the documents my wife will sign that what lawyer say,s now-----
by Malik Sahib (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/8/12 20:35
Above is the only addational documents submitted due to Immigration request .it take almost 4 months now still waiting don,t know what will be happened next more addational documents or COE or immigration reject me don,t know

Re: COE 2015/8/12 21:42
@malik

I see just stay positive my friend my application also is almost 4months im just hoping and praying the immgration will release a result

Your wife is a filipino living in japan?

What visa are u applying
by RE (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/8/12 22:02
Spouse visa and what kind of visa you are applying for

yup my wife is fhilipina?

Re: COE 2015/8/12 22:22
@malik

Im applying for a long term visa (Spouse of long term residence) my wife is also a filipino living in japan. Were both filipino

My wife is a long term residence.

Re: COE 2015/8/12 22:27
i don,t know may be my wife apply for (Spouse of long term residence) for me --my wife is fhilipina and i am from india.

my wife is permanent residence .

Re: COE 2015/8/12 22:41
ahhh maybe your visa is spouse of permanent residence
We have to be positive just pray hope we all get our coe soon

Re: COE 2015/8/13 00:26
RR i don,t know bout you but i feel to stress bcoz of the process it take hudge time and also lot of addational documnts is there any addational requirements for you or not mean you submitt there nso certificate of marriage or not? for me we give them twice with red ribbon...some tims it hard to get it bcoz my wife is working at Japan and thats my case take long time bcoz she requst to her relatives to take it for her...well hope so we will get it soon praying for u RR

Re: COE 2015/8/13 22:23
@malik

We submitted All the necessary papers

i sent our NSO marriage cert. cenomar and birthcertfcate
And my clearances like police clearance

Even our wedding pictures , skypes etc.

But we cant do anything except on waiting praying for you too malik.

Re: COE 2015/8/13 22:31
they are not asking additional documents for my application

Re: COE 2015/8/14 02:16
RR your case is genuine case i mean you both are fhilipino and you people got married in Philppines--thats why may be they are not asking from you the addational documents--we get marry in india may be thats why they need the proof that our case is genuine or not...but since from the start day when i meet with my wife we have proof tilll today of chating conversation every thing...important question from you is that is your wife pay taxes or not? have you been there before i mean you visit her to Japan or not before?

Re: COE 2015/8/14 12:24
yes my wife is paying her taxes i never been in japan but my wife visitng me here in philippines and next week she will be going here again to visit just a few weeks then go back again in japan.

Re: COE 2015/8/14 13:19
Woow you are a lucky man that she is coming to you and she will stay with you for few weeks i think by doing that your case will be more delay----and is she apply for you by her own or she hire a lawyer for you.....must good is that that she will wait for ur coe and if once it released your wife come there to philppines and come with her to Japan

Re: COE 2015/8/14 19:02
She apply through lawyer and the lawyer said that it cannot affect the application :) and its good that were meeting each other

Re: COE 2015/8/14 23:43
Ok then its fine RR.its always good to meet to your wife after long time..good luck keep in touch
by Malik sahab (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/8/17 15:20
guys for just an update.. My friend with 9 participants already released their coe applied last JUly. But our COE applied on May 7 still under evaluation according to our employer..

how about you guys any update ? tnx..
by a4tech (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/8/17 18:28
a4tech: No new information here. They applied for me on the 27th of May, and it will be 3 months on Thursday next week. I will email them then and ask them to check with immigration if we haven't heard anything before then.

It's a rough situation we're in. :-/
by Thirst (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/8/17 19:23
COE applied last June 17, still waiting :(

A4tech what will be your work in Japan? Did you send authenticated documents?

At first i thought agency can speed up your application process but in your case it seems not advantageous
by soontobetokyogirl (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE 2015/8/17 23:05
For me still waiting, too :( it will be 4 months in a few days, I'm very worry right now. a4tech : Have you ever been Japan before?
by snna123 (guest) rate this post as useful

Page 6 of 17: Posts 101 - 120 of 334
prev
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17
next

reply to this thread