The Fujita Memorial Japanese Garden (藤田記念庭園, Fujita Kinen Teien) was built in 1919 in the style of a traditional Japanese landscape garden. The spacious garden is separated into two main parts, an upper section and a lower section. It is named after its first owner, a local business man named Fujita Kenichi.
A few buildings of interest stand around the garden, including a traditional Japanese house in the upper section and a tea ceremony house in the lower section, both designed to afford views onto the surrounding landscape. Near the garden's entrance gate stand a small archeology museum and a Western house with tearoom from the Taisho era (1912-1926).