The Koyasan World Heritage Ticket (formerly known as Koyasan Free Sabic) by Nankai Railways is a rail pass providing a round trip to Mount Koya by Nankai Railway, unlimited travel on buses on Mount Koya and discounted admission to selected tourist attractions on up to two consecutive days.
|Regular Version (from Namba or Shin-Imamiya)|
|Limited Express Version (from Namba or Shin-Imamiya)|
|Reduced rates (50% off) apply for children aged 6-11.|
The map below shows the train (in red), cablecar (in orange) and bus lines (in blue) to be used for the round trip and within the free area of the Koyasan World Heritage Ticket:
- The round trip is to be done by a train along the Nankai Koya Line between Osaka and Gokurakubashi at the foot of Mount Koya and by the Koyasan Cablecar between Gokurakubashi Station and Koyasan Station at the top of the mountain.
- The "regular version" of the ticket is valid on all trains along the Nankai Koya Line except limited express trains. Ticket holders may ride a limited express by paying the limited express supplement fee of 790 yen one way.
- The "limited express version" additionally allows the ticket holder to ride a limited express train from Osaka to Gokurakubashi, but not in the opposite direction. Ticket holders who wish to ride a limited express back to Osaka, as well, can do so by paying the limited express supplement fee of 790 yen.
- It is not possible to get off and leave a station between your departure station and the free area.
- Unlimited use of Nankai Rinkan buses on Mount Koya.
- The ticket is valid on up to two consecutive calendar days.
- Discounted admission to Kongobuji, the Reihokan Museum and the Kondo Hall and Daito Pagoda at the Garan.
Points of Sale
Major Nankai railway stations and travel agencies in the Osaka area.
You save about 15% by buying this free pass over regular tickets.
Depending on your itinerary, a Surutto Kansai 2 Day or 3 Day Ticket may be an alternative worth considering, especially if you do extensive travel in the Kansai Region besides your trip to Koyasan or stay on the mountain for more than two days.