Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Monthly pass for Tokyo monorail 2023/1/1 15:38
Hi, my husband will start working in Japan for 2 months, he stayed near hammatsucho station for 1 month, another month is nishi-oi station. He needs to travel to tennozu central tower everyday. May I know is there any monthly pass to use Tokyo monorail or rinkai line or saikyo line?
by Gracelyl2003  

Re: Monthly pass for Tokyo monorail 2023/1/1 16:19
Tokyo monorail whole line 1 month pass = 11280 yen
by Redcliff (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Monthly pass for Tokyo monorail 2023/1/1 16:44
Yes, there are monthly passes. Just go to an office at a subway station and explain from where to where youfll commute and theyfll sell you the correct commuter pass. In Japan these passes normally go from station A to B, ie donft cover an entire region/city.
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: Monthly pass for Tokyo monorail 2023/1/1 17:02
According to the Tokyo Monorail website explaining the monthly pass,

https://www.tokyo-monorail.co.jp/guidance/result.asp?hdnScd=1#coupon

Hamamatsucho to Tennozu isle, one month is 5900 yen. I could not find the English site though. You can buy the pass at Monorail Hamamatsucho station. Maybe hMonorail Suica" is convenient.

From Nishi-Oi to Tennozu isle, you must take two train lines, JR line from Nishi-Oi to Osaki and The Rinkai line from Osaki to Tennozu isle. I don't know whether these passes can be loaded to your Monorail-Suica, but you can ask at the station (Osaki station of JR and Rinkai line).
by frog1954 rate this post as useful

Re: Monthly pass for Tokyo monorail 2023/1/1 20:55
Thanks 🙏🙏🙏 these information are very helpful, thanks again.
by Gracelyl2003 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread