Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 22 of 22
prev
1 2

.. 2010/4/15 11:57
Zach, I'm presuming you're still quite young, so you have a 3hour or so trip to get back to Tokyo in the morning, so you can sleep then! lol. The shinkansen is so comfy! Just don't drink too much and you'll be fine for the next day! And rock concerts in Japan are an eye opener, so you will have a ball!

Minkagreen, I do have an account on here, I just never remember my password, so I'll search back thru my emails and find it, and send you a mail! Noticed you are from Brisvegas too.... small world huh!
by julie (guest) rate this post as useful

. 2010/4/15 13:20
Zach; do iiiiitttt!!! I somehow managed to survive an all night party at Rock Rock, stumbled out of there at 7 am, went to Room 19, then back to hotel. Had a 45min nap, checked out, got to Nagoya and did it all over again. Ended up for about 43 hours. You would be surprised what your body can do, especially when on holiday. And I never slept a day away or missed out on anything I wanted to do because of the all nighters. Besides, that way you sleep hella better on the flight home which makes leaving Japan easier.

And as julie said, rock concerts in Japan are amazing. I have been to one two day festival last year which was insane and then followed a band around for a number of concerts on my last trip. It is an experience not to be missed!
by Minkagreen rate this post as useful

Page 2 of 2: Posts 21 - 22 of 22
prev
1 2

reply to this thread