Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

translating a hair product from Japan 2013/2/24 02:57
Hi,

I recently traveled to Malaysia from the USA, and I was recommended to try this Japanese hair product, which I loved. The problem is I have no idea what the product is and would like help translating the bottle so that maybe I could try to find something similar in the US.

I uploaded photos of the product on the following website: http://www.keepandshare.com/photo/455684/hair-product?tr=77

If you know Japanese and could translate the product's labels for me, it would be much appreciated!
by iwilltobe  

Re: translating a hair product from Japan 2013/2/24 11:40
The labels, while an attempt has been made to write in Japanese, it sounds like machine translated, and some of the sentences are awful. I even doubt that the product is Japanese... anyway it is "amino repair factor" hair treatment.
by AK (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: translating a hair product from Japan 2013/2/24 14:24
As AK said, I think it's not a Japanese product, too.
I can't point out their mitakes not to hint them.
At any rate, if I were you, I woudn't have trust in such product that give lame description.
by ajapaneseboy rate this post as useful

reply to this thread