Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Car Accessories 2013/3/20 19:36
hi,

am looking for a flare (like the ones in Toyota Camry or Lancer). where can i get it in Osaka and Tokyo.
by kks (guest)  

Re: Car Accessories 2013/3/22 08:39
Maybe try Autobacs? They have plenty of stores http://www.autobacs.com/store/search/search.aspx
by halfnhalf rate this post as useful

Re: Car Accessories 2013/3/22 17:22
hi halfnhalf,

many thanks for your help. does this site has an English version?
by kks (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Car Accessories 2013/3/22 18:26
Like these?

http://www.amazon.co.jp/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?__mk_ja_JP=%E3%82%AB%E3%82%...

Any automotive, DIY, or home improvement store will carry them.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Car Accessories 2013/3/22 18:46
hi yllsmrf,

thanks for the link. seeing that i will be in osaka, kyoto and tokyo i was thinking of getting the flare while i am there. will look out for the diy shops there.

cheers.

Re: Car Accessories 2013/3/22 18:50
They'll surely have it, but are you a traveller? And if so how do you plan on getting it home? I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you cannot take a flare on a plane or send it via mail.

Re: Car Accessories 2013/3/22 19:09
hi yllwsmrf,

yeah going there for a holiday. was thinking of checking it in with my luggage. does anyone else know whether its ok to do so?

cheers

Re: Car Accessories 2013/3/24 04:20
I would be REALLY uncomfortable putting this in my luggage. I have just checked with the airlines I use and they are listed as being banned in all luggage. I would assume it's not allowed by any airline.
by Stan Norrell rate this post as useful

Re: Car Accessories 2013/3/25 12:36
noted.. better not get it lest it ruines my good holiday. cheers all.

Re: Car Accessories 2013/4/4 11:35
Yea, flares are specifically prohibited. Good idea to skip this souvenir unless you would like a personal tour through the Japanese judicial system.

reply to this thread