Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japanese sentences 2013/4/8 21:45
Hello
I have been studying Japanese and I think it is the hardest language in the world. By far the hardest compared to all the other languages I have studied...

Anyway,
I was wondering if somebody could help me with a few sentences; (and why are verb conjugations so so so hard T.T)

I wish to say:

*My parents want me to study abroad and have agreed to pay all costs involved.

Ryoshin wa watashi ga ryugaku suru no wo hoshigatte imasu, okane wo mattaku dashimasu.

*I can speak Basic Japanese so I believe I will be able to survive in Japan by myself

Kantan na kaiwa suru koto ga dekiru to omoimasukara, jibun de seikatsu suru no de wa mondai wa nai to shinjimasu.

*I am studying law because my parents want me to be a lawyer but I personally want to be a housewife.

Hougaku wo senkou shitte iru riyuu wa ryoshin ga watashi ga bengoshi ni naru no ga hoshigatte imasukara desu. Jitsu wo yuu to, watashi wa shufu ni naritai desu.

*Besides from studying, I want to go to Japan to enjoy the culinary delights. I am obsessed with Japanese food and wish to know what the true taste of Japan is, compared to the Japanese food we have here in Australia.

Benkyou no ikai, Nihon ni itte ryori wo kansatsu shitaidesu. Washyoku ga daisuki desu. Oosutaria de utteiru washoku to nihon no hon no aji to donoyouni chigaunoka shiritaidesu.

I would like to thank you so very much in advance for your help!
I really appreciate this (heart)
by struggling (guest)  

Re: Japanese sentences 2013/4/9 10:21
Hi,
looks like nearly perfect, and it has few mistakes.
I suggested to be more fluent, if it's not wholly mistaken.

*My parents want me to study abroad and have agreed to pay all costs involved.

Ryoshin wa watashi ga ryugaku suru no wo nozonde imasu, okane wo subete dashimasu.

*I can speak Basic Japanese so I believe I will be able to survive in Japan by myself

Kantan na kaiwa wo suru koto ga dekiru to omoimasukara, jibun de seikatsu suru no wa mondai wa nai to omoimasu.

*I am studying law because my parents want me to be a lawyer but I personally want to be a housewife.

Houritsu wo senkou shite iru riyuu wa ryoshin ga watashi ga bengoshi ni naru no wo nozonde irukara desu. Jitsu wo yuu to, watashi wa shufu ni naritai desu.
...Hougaku is quite correct but it's a bit hard to catch/follow.

*Besides from studying, I want to go to Japan to enjoy the culinary delights. I am obsessed with Japanese food and wish to know what the true taste of Japan is, compared to the Japanese food we have here in Australia.

Benkyou no hoka ni, Nihon ni itte ryouri wo mite mitaidesu. Washyoku ga daisuki desu. Oosutoraria de utteiru washoku to nihon no honmono no aji to donoyouni chigaunoka shiritaidesu.
by ajapaneseboy rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese sentences 2013/4/9 10:57
Thank you so so so so so much!!!!

You have saved my life! I have an exam tomorrow!!

Thank you once again ^^
by struggling (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese sentences 2013/4/9 11:51
....Mou hitotsu no question ga arun desuga....

tetsudatte kudasaimasenka ^^

Kore wo nihongo de dou iimasuka?

= I would like to experience a Japanese lifestyle with my homestay and learn more about Japanese culture.

Re: Japanese sentences 2013/4/9 12:53
I hope that you pass that exam! p(^-^)q ganbatte!

*I would like to experience a Japanese lifestyle with my homestay and learn more about Japanese culture.

For example...
hoomusutei de nihon no seikatsu wo taiken shite, nihon no bunka wo motto yoku shiritai to omoimasu.
by ajapaneseboy rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese sentences 2013/4/9 14:25
Thank you so much for the answer!!

Now I can relax :P

Have a nice day!!

reply to this thread