Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Coke collectibles 2013/4/18 22:19
I will be visiting Tokyo this week, is there a place in the city where i can buy Coca Cola Collectible items?
by Norman (guest)  

Re: Coke collectibles 2013/4/20 05:04
There was a coca cola collectibles store in the shopping mall near Joypolis in Odaiba, but I am not sure if it is still there after 3 years since my last visit. Otherwise, I would suggest visiting Mandarake stores in either Akihabara, Shibuya or Nakano to look for unique used collectibles. They carry a huge selection of good quality pre-owned collectibles at reasonable price. Tokyo Hands stores also have a nice novelty department where you might find new collectibles for sale.
by 56Premiere rate this post as useful

Re: Coke collectibles 2013/4/20 05:08
And, just to clarify, Mandarake stores have a huge selection of general collectibles. I am not really sure how many Coca Cola collectibles you would be able to find, but I think it is worth looking there.
by 56Premiere rate this post as useful

Re: Coke collectibles 2013/4/20 17:46
The World Connection,Takeshita dori,Harajuku.

http://the-world-connection.com/blog/
by max. 40 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Coke collectibles 2013/4/23 12:59
Yes mate, as one of the previous posters has mentioned and just to confirm there is a Coke shop in Aqua city in Odaiba. Quite a small store but sells loads :)
by yojimbo36 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread