Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Can anyone help translate this for me? 2013/4/29 22:33
Hi
I'm trying to get a multi-entry visa and I want to present a well-prepared application to the embassy. I was already given several single-entry visas and I'm hoping the visa officer will trust me enough this time for a multi-entry visa.

Thank you to anyone who can provide a decent English to Japanese translation of this text:

Dear Sir or Madame:

In addition to my cover letter, I am writing this supplementary request for information about obtaining a multiple-entry temporary visitor's visa.

In addition to my contemplated trip to Sapporo this June, I envisage visiting the following places in Japan in the near future:

Nagoya: Japanese Formula 1 Grand Prix 2013 (日本グランプリ) Friday 11 October 2013 – Sunday 13 October 2013

Sapporo: Sapporo Snow Festival (さっぽろ雪まつり) Wednesday 5 February 2014 – Tuesday 11 February 2014

I am prepared to pay the fee for a multiple-entry visa.

However, if you assess me as neither qualified nor eligible for a multiple-entry visa, please disregard this request and proceed instead with examining my application for a single-entry temporary visitor's visa.

Thank you.

Respectfully yours,
by Ronald David (guest)  

Re: Can anyone help translate this for me? 2013/4/30 13:40
Considering the nature and the purpose of the document, I suggest that you take it to a professional translator to have it done properly against a fee, instead of relying on an anonymous online forum. Thanks for your consideration.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Can anyone help translate this for me? 2013/5/1 09:32
Thank you! Yes, I will. I just checked with a local translator recognised by the embassy. The fee is USD 28 which is reasonable.

Thanks again for your advice.
by Ronald (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread