Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Cheapest videogame shop (under 500 yen) 2013/5/12 02:45
What are some super cheap shops that carry used videogames (PSP / PS2 / 360 / PS3) for less than 500 yen?

I know that Mandrake usually has some good deals with their 105-210 yen game bins. I see a lot of games I want on Amazon for 100-400 yen, but the 100-300 yen shipping kills the deal. Any other brick & mortar stores that carry super cheap games?
by sss (guest)  

Re: Cheapest videogame shop (under 500 yen) 2013/5/13 07:28
Well, there's a large used selection at Sofmap in Akihabara, but don't expect to find many items at that price, at least for PS3. Or if you find any, it'll most probably be rubbish. There's many shops around Akihabara selling used games, but that price is a bit unrealistic for PS3, easier if you're looking for older systems though.
by aerond rate this post as useful

Re: Cheapest videogame shop (under 500 yen) 2013/5/13 09:11
Yeah, that is crazy cheap. Used games in Japan tend to be pretty expensive. I've only ever seen a handful of PS3 games for 1000 yen. Cheaper than that....maybe I saw one or two places with outdated iterations of Fifa for that cheap.
Under 500 yen is mostly just snes, ps1 and other older systems.
by takeda's ghost (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread