Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Momiji Manju to Order 2013/7/3 04:47
When I was in Japan in 2011, I bought a box of these treats while in Miyajima. I was hoping to order some for a friend this year, and I was wondering if anyone knew when they might become available, and where I could buy some? I found a link to an online store that lists them as currently unavailable, so I know they can be bought pre-packaged, although I would prefer something a little fancier than a plastic baggie. Since they're an autumn-themed treat, I assume sometime around the end of September? Any info that can be provided would be greatly appreciated. Thanks very much.
by Jacob (guest)  

Re: Momiji Manju to Order 2013/7/11 21:59
TAU in Ginza, Tokyo sells Momiji manju all the year round.

http://www.tau-hiroshima.jp.e.fk.hp.transer.com/
by xexstyle rate this post as useful

Re: Momiji Manju to Order 2013/7/13 17:43
You can buy prepackaged ones on the Rakuten website & on Amazon. I just checked.

When buying in person in Japan, you have to make sure of the 'use by' date, as whenever I buy Japanese okashi & manju in dept stores, they always mention that the makers pride themselves on using fresh ingrediants without preservatives & are often meant to be consumedn quickly. So always make sure the ones you buy will at least keep for a couple of weeks.

by Lisa (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread