Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

animax musix tickets oversea 2013/7/12 22:41
I'm looking to buy animax musix tickets in Yokohama arena 23/24th November 2013.
I would like someone to teach or help me buy the tickets.
I live in the UK and if I do get the ticket I won't get there till 19th November.
by Jensen (guest)  

Re: animax musix tickets oversea 2013/8/19 13:48
I was successful in bidding for a ticket for day 2 of Animax Musix 2013, and I don't believe that there are more releases of tickets. It may be possible to get a ticket from yahoo auctions Japan using an intermediary service like fromjapan.co.jp - depending on whether the name on the ticket is checked.

My advice - follow the twitter accounts of Japanese artists and events that you like in a browser like Chrome/chromium that offers Google's translation on a daily basis unless you are fluent in readying Japanese, then when you find out about bids being open for a concert that you wish to attend, you should have a friend or travel agent in Japan make bids under your name, as tickets may be checked to see that the name matches the name on your passport. My travel agent, japanholidays.com.au uses a travel agent in Japan, idtours.co.jp who arrange fan club memberships and ticket bidding on my behalf. They were successful in getting me tickets on several occasions but getting tickets even when you are within the bid period is not guaranteed.
by Arthur (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: animax musix tickets oversea 2013/8/30 21:24
There are still tickets available through Rakuten Tickets.
http://ticket.rakuten.co.jp/music/anime/RTHFANI

Until Sep 2 tickets will be distributed through lottery, after that normal sale will start on Oct 19th 10am.

Most probably you need a Japanese credit card and address to buy through Rakuten. Maybe it's safer to use an intermediary ticket service such as www.ryoko-donya.com/TKT/japan-ticket.htm or www.japanconcerttickets.com.
by Kid_A (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: animax musix tickets oversea 2013/11/2 21:45
Thx everyone!

I got someone I know who know someone in Japan to get it for me.

I got the ticket to the 23rd show!
by Jensen (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: animax musix tickets oversea 2013/11/13 19:38
finally i got the 23rd too!!

but kinda confused with the seating plan

it says C2-center but it didnt show any numbers on it.

so do i just need to go to the C2 area and sit anywhere i want??
by mochi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: animax musix tickets oversea 2013/11/15 06:27
Glad to hear you got the ticket

I haven't been there myself I guess C2 is the entrance.

There should also be row and aisle to it. At least its on my one.

If you interested getting together (google mail)
jensen721
by Jensen (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread