Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Super Potato + Book Off question 2013/7/19 02:10
Heyo,
I have been to Japan several times before seeing both the videogame mecha Super Potato in Akiba (Tokyo) and the Book Off stores all over Japan.

I have some Japanese videogames (and some Japanese manga) that I want to get rid off. There are not many where I live that are interested in foreign stuff though. Since I want to go to Japan in the future I was thinking of bringing my games and perhaps some books and sell to those stores.

I contacted Book Off about shipping to them from overseas but they do not accept foreign customers to register for selling. I dont know if that's the same with selling to them directly in the store.

I also tried to contact Super Potato but have not had any reply from them for weeks.

Anyone knows if it is possible to sell items to them as a foreigner? I dont want to drag all stuff there and be forced to throw it away or bring it back home again...
by Denno (guest)  

Re: Super Potato + Book Off question 2013/7/19 10:59
I dont want to drag all stuff there and be forced to throw it away or bring it back home again...

Even if they will take it, it still may not be worth it unless you have a lot of rare/collectible stuff. They don't exactly give you much for your items... its in the realm of pennies on the dollar for everyday items.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread