Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where to find Roll your own smokes in Tokyo 2013/8/19 21:49
Hello,
I'm moving to Tokyo & I was wondering if there was Rollie smokes available and if there is does anyone know what shop & where sells them?
Thank you very much :)
by Emmmma (guest)  

Re: Where to find Roll your own smokes in Tokyo 2013/8/21 20:13
Generally, hand rolling tobacco and papers are not sold at 90% of shops selling cigarettes but you can find them at stores which sell international tobacco & cigs.

I'm sure there are quite a few in Tokyo although I can't tell you specifically where. I remember buying some in a side street off the Ginza a while back but you'll definitely be able to find some in Tokyo. I recommend asking someone if there's a shop selling international cigarettes in the area and when you do find one, it's best to stock up so you don't have to return too often!
by Saru Bob (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to find Roll your own smokes in Tokyo 2013/8/22 08:31
If your motivations are price driven, cigarettes are quite cheap in Japan (compared to Australia at least) so you won't need to roll your own!
by halfnhalf rate this post as useful

Re: Where to find Roll your own smokes in Tokyo 2013/8/22 14:46
Thank you :) Looks like I will have a big search on my hands to find them!

Yeah the smoke prices in Japan are amazing compared to Australia but after smoking rollies for so long I have a preference for them now.
by Emmmma rate this post as useful

reply to this thread