Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Best place to ski during late Mar/early Apr 2013/8/29 14:11
I am aiming to ski somewhere like Hakuba or Niseko in late March early April next year and would like to know the best place and if possible where to stay for those 5- 7 days with my family including 2 boys Thanks david
by DavoHoppy  

Re: Best place to ski during late Mar/early Apr 2013/8/30 09:47
Late march/early april is spring skiing in Japan, but most of the resorts are usually operating as normal still. Are you looking for particular resorts to stay at? Note that the major areas like Hakuba, Niseko, Shiga Kogen, Yuzawa, offer passes that give you access to multiple or even all of the resorts in the area.

Where else are you travelling and is it important for the resort to offer english services (reservations, lessons, etc.)?
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Best place to ski during late Mar/early Apr 2013/9/5 12:10
I am looking at hakuba but hear only snow at the top of the mountain and maybe sapporo- niseko or furano as have to fly to get there. Aim to ski for 5-7 days and spend 2 more weeks travelling around Thanks Hoppy
by DavoHoppy rate this post as useful

Re: Best place to ski during late Mar/early Apr 2013/9/5 15:14
by girltokyo (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Best place to ski during late Mar/early Apr 2013/9/6 14:06
Thanks for the reply if possible I could get the english version Thanks Hoppy
by DavoHoppy rate this post as useful

Re: Best place to ski during late Mar/early Apr 2013/9/7 12:16
This will help us out as well, going around the same time and would love a chance to ski, maybe only 4-5 nights with pass & hire equipment.

Looking forward to a few more replies. Thanks
by letsgotravel (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Best place to ski during late Mar/early Apr 2013/9/7 12:17
This will help us out as well, going around the same time and would love a chance to ski, maybe only 4-5 nights with pass & hire equipment.

Looking forward to a few more replies. Thanks
by letsgotravel (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread