Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Gone With the Wind DVD 2013/9/6 02:21
I am looking for this DVD ''y’´‚‰æŽ¿–¼ì‰f‰æƒVƒŠ[ƒY1z•—‚Æ‹¤‚É‹Ž‚è‚Ê(Gone with the wind) mDVDn@¢ŠE‰i16F9j (1939) ''

which I found this DVD on Amazon.
http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%80%90%E8%B6%85%E9%AB%98%E7%94%BB%E8%B3%AA%...

I will be in Tokyo next month, please let me know where I can buy this DVD. If there are some shops which can provide cheaper price, that would be great. Many thanks.
by comehere  

Re: Gone With the Wind DVD 2013/9/6 13:12
cheaper than 1000yen? I think that's impossible, unless you can find it 2nd hand at street markets
by kyon (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Gone With the Wind DVD 2013/9/6 14:19
To buy cheaper old DVDs, there are some 2nd DVD stores at Akihabara.
To buy new DVDs, there is a big yodobashi store at Akihabara.
by Ton (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Gone With the Wind DVD, exact the one 2013/9/7 04:12
There are many different versions of Gone With the Wind DVD, but I need exact the one "y’´‚‰æŽ¿–¼ì‰f‰æƒVƒŠ[ƒY1z•—‚Æ‹¤‚É‹Ž‚è‚Ê(Gone with the wind) mDVDn@¢ŠE‰i16F9j (1939) ", anyone can confirm this?
by comehere (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Gone With the Wind DVD 2013/9/7 06:52
If you need that exact one then you'd better just order it on amazon. Plus you won't find it cheaper unless you win the lottery at the 2nd hand store.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Gone With the Wind DVD 2013/9/7 13:27
I did order it at Amazon, but Amazon said it won't mail this DVD outside Japan, so I come here looking for help. I need this special Japanese version Gone With The Wind DVD because it said it's a special widescreen video aspect ratio (16:9) version, the other versions should be (4:3). If anyone can help how I can order it at Amazon, that would be nice. Many thanks.
by comehere (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Gone With the Wind DVD 2013/9/7 14:49
Amazon.co.jp usually ships internationally if the order consists of books, cds or dvds (except 18+ stuff).
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=2...

There are also many middleman shopping services online, which could help you for a commission.

Send me a PM if you still need someone to order and ship it for you. I'd be happy to help.
by APajo rate this post as useful

Re: Gone With the Wind DVD 2013/9/7 15:14
If you have friends living in Japan, you can order the product and ship to your friend's home, then you can go to pick it.
by Akira (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Gone With the Wind DVD 2013/9/7 17:08
Buy it through middleman shops, no problem to get the item you want.
by Mui (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Gone With the Wind DVD 2013/9/7 19:08
When holidaying in Japan I get Amazon shipped to my hotel room all the time- super easy.

Site see in the day come home to parcels of goodies at night- win/win.
by Jojo (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Gone With the Wind DVD 2013/9/8 07:21
If you need this at cheap price, middleman is not the answer -they charge a lot for anything-. Is better if some friend of you in Japan can do it.
by kyon (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Gone With the Wind DVD 2013/9/10 12:41
A DVD bought in Japan will be region 2, NTSC. You will need a multizone DVD player to watch it.
by Sandy (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread