Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where can I buy cheap, high quality clothes? 2013/9/11 00:43
I will be visiting Japan next week, and I want to know where I can buy fashionable, high quality material clothes for cheap, in Tokyo
by Kona Kalakaua (guest)  

Re: Where can I buy cheap, high quality clothes? 2013/9/11 19:04
If you mean like really cheap; Uniqlo is your best bet. There're hundreds of clothing stores in Shibuya and you will sure find something that meet your standards.
by aerond rate this post as useful

Re: Where can I buy cheap, high quality clothes? 2013/9/12 12:34
cheap and high quality don't mix, did you mean fashionable? uniqlo doesn't fit that bill either.
by reprazent rate this post as useful

Re: Where can I buy cheap, high quality clothes? 2013/9/12 16:17
Honestly, are those Uniqlo long pants good quality ? In our country, they sell for merely about 2,400 each. Wonder if their price in Japan is the same or higher ?
by Lee (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where can I buy cheap, high quality clothes? 2013/9/13 21:08
Lee,

I don't know which of "those" pants you're talking about, but the 3 pairs I've bought over the years have all been excellent, just as all my friends say they are.

They fit well, they make you look good, and of course they're cheap.

The catch is that they wear out in a season or two, faster than most other Japanese pants but just as fast as say most European pants of similar price range.

It's a pity that, in case of pants, the part that wears out is just the waist. Everything else stays fit as they were, but since the waist gets loose, they won't look good any more. Additional to that, in the recent years, their colors and designs have gotten worse, unfortunately.
by Uco (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread