Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Best humidifier made in Japan? 2013/11/11 11:33
I want buy a japan Humidifier, Ifve heard there are ones that work like heaters as well which would be nice to have when it gets even colder but I donft know where to start looking.
by Gingysmalls  

Re: Best humidifier made in Japan? 2013/11/11 17:55
Do you live in Japan or is your intention to purchase something for export?
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Best humidifier made in Japan? 2013/11/12 01:47
Which Humidifier type?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humidifier

"Fan heater" for winter with Humidifier function a lot but cannot make cold.

by Cavs (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Best humidifier made in Japan? 2013/11/16 22:43
If you are in Tokyo Japan, I recommend you to go to Yodobashi camera in Akihabara. Since Yodobashi has variety of the electricity which has current technology and bilingual people who can explain the products. You do not have to buy there. Just refer information on particular products which shop people talked about and use the information to find your humidifier at other place which offer better price than Yodobashi. When you are in Yodobashi, you can ask lots of question, too!

For the service and price wise, I personally like K's Denki better than Yodobashi. K's denki is not so big like Yodobashi in Akihabara, so I always check the price at Yodobashi first then go to K's Denki.
Or, if you want to buy through the internet, you can try on kakaku.com or amazon.com, right?

good luck
by Mina (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread