Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where can I buy JPop CDs in Tokyo? 2013/11/25 03:36
Hiiiii

so i'm planning to go to Japan this Christmas and my aim is to go buy Hey Say Jump's new single as well as shopping and eating(of course).

The thing is that I have never bought any CDs or DVDs from Japan so I have no idea where to buy them.

And also the single is said to be released on the 25th but I heard about a flying catch so that you can buy it on the day before or something like that.

If someone knows please help me.

Thank you!!!
by meme0810  

Re: Where can I buy JPop CDs in Tokyo? 2013/11/25 15:42
Japan is rather big, where are you going precisely? You can buy cd-dvd's at Tower Records, Yodobashi (new) or Book Off, Disc Union (used) to name a few.
by reprazent rate this post as useful

Re: Where can I buy JPop CDs in Tokyo? 2013/11/25 17:35
You can buy goods in the Johnny's shop.
(I do not know whether they sell the CD)
Maybe, Tower Records and HMV , Shinseido, and Yamano Gakki(Music) are selling a lot of new CD.
by haro (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where can I buy JPop CDs in Tokyo? 2013/11/25 22:39
Thank you :0
I'm going to mostly stay in tokyo ^^
by meme0810 rate this post as useful

Re: Where can I buy JPop CDs in Tokyo? 2013/11/26 01:35
Hey! Say! Jump's new CD single will be released on 25 Dec. You can buy the CD at major CD shops in Tokyo on the evening(after 4 p.m) of 24 Dec.

The major CD shop in Tokyo are "Tower Record" shibuya or Shinjuku and Akihabara(Yodobashi Akiba), "HMV" Shinjuku or Ikebukuro, and Tsutaya(some Tsutaya stores do not sell brand new CDs(Shibuya and Shinjuku stores sell)).

Or if you go to Akihabara, some video and CD shops on Chuo dori-avenue sell Hey! Say! Jump's CD.

The new CD is called "Ride With Me".
It will be on sell three different types(in different disk jacket).
1. Normal edition(3 songs(Ride With Me, School Girl, Hands Up), 1100 YEN)
2. Special limited edition 1(1 song(Ride With Me) + DVD(Music Clip), 1100 YEN)
3. Special edition 2(3 Songs(Ride With Me, Go to the future!, Gift)+special booklet), 1100 YEN)
If you buy a CD+DVD edition, be careful. DVD region code in Japan is 2, whereas Thailand code is 3. So you can not play a Japanese DVD in Thailand unless you have a "free region DVD player". All CD can be played in any countries.

It might good to visit Johnny's shop in Harajuku. The shop sells Johnny's groups goods include hey! say" jump mainly photos.
Address: 1-14-21 Jungu-mae Shibuya
Hours: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m(entry is limited as it is crowded)
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Where can I buy JPop CDs in Tokyo? 2013/11/26 03:28
thank you soooo much !! :D
That helped me a lot !! ^^
by meme0810 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread