Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Women's Work Shoes 2013/12/30 16:30
Does anyone know a good place in Tokyo to buy good quality, yet affordable women's work shoes. I'm not looking for anything too fancy and I like flats. I tried ABC Mart and their shoes fell apart within a few months. I need something more sturdy as I'm on my feet all day.
by K (guest)  

Re: Women's Work Shoes 2013/12/30 23:17
When it comes to business shoes, I prefer to spend about 20000 yen a pair.

I wouldn't say 30000, but considering the low quality of 5000 yen shoes, it's worth the price.

I've been wearing a brand called Wallage of the maker Asics, but I can't seem to find it any more. Perhaps other brands of the same maker would do. Look for their shops called Hojinkan.
http://www.asics.co.jp/walking/store

Or of course, you can hunt department stores for even more fancy-looking yet comfortable shoes. You will be amazed at how you can look good and walk all day at the same time. They're even more walkable than some sneakers!
by Uco (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Women's Work Shoes 2014/1/1 08:29
ABC mart sells good quality of shoes with budget price. I think the shoes you bought just didn't fit in your foot. It often happen eventhough you buy a pair of luxury shoes.
not sure about your budget, but, if you have 20,000 - 30,000 YEN budget, visit Shinjuku Isetan department store. Shinjuku Isetan is the best department store in Tokyo.
Alternatively, visit Nakano broadway and Nakano sunmall shopping arcade. I think you better to visit Nakano sunmall shopping arcade instead of broadway because broadway doesn't have much female shoes shops these days. Nakano sunmall shopping arcade have several budget female shops.
And or, visit Nakano Marui female department store.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Women's Work Shoes 2014/1/4 02:49
If you want to look many shoes as soon as possible, you should go to department store,like Takashimaya,Isetan,Daimaru,Tokyu,etc.
If you have time and not a lot of budget, I recommend to go to station building shops(like "Lumine") or underground shopping area(like "Shinjuku Subnade","Keio Mall(at Shinjuku)").These have many shops,fashion,shoes,accessories,food,and more, so you have to look for several shoes shops, but you will usually buy cheaper than department store.
by Tokyoite (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread