Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

andon ryokan 2004/11/2 14:25
Hi. Has anyone stay at andon ryokan before? A few question, is the neighbourhood brightly lite at night? I want to feel safe when i walk from the train station at night. Thx.
by patho  

I stayed at Andon recently. 2008/5/9 16:29
The neighborhood is very safe. In fact, there isn't much around there except housing Tokyo-style. It is a bit of a hike from the subway station which does not have elevators so if you are bringing luggage you might want to get a cab to and from one of the main train stations instead. Traffic isn't heavy there. Another thing, check in before 10 pm or you won't be able to get inside at all. There is no one at the front desk from 10 pm on, you will get a card key to go in.

This is a no frills place, the rooms were very small and I don't know who stayed there and said that it was quite, because it's not. The staff was okay and breakfast nice but I wouldn't not stay there again since the rooms were very uncomfortable.
by Julie rate this post as useful

reply to this thread