Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokyo language schools 2014/2/12 18:27
I'm a girl from the Netherlands and will graduate from college this summer.
Now I'm searching for a language school in Tokyo, where I want to take a 1-year course.

..But there are so many language schools in Tokyo!
Does anyone have experiences with one, or does anyone know which one is the best/most popular?

Thanks a lot in advance!
by Liz4  

Re: Tokyo language schools 2014/2/12 22:50
One place that you might want to look into is a site called "Go! Go! Nihon". Like you I also want to attend school in Japan, but it was kind of an unguided goal until I happened upon GGH. They give lots of information about the price of the school, it's location, and what they offer in terms of skills or post-graduation benefits. They even work with local apartments and renters to get you good deals on rent and stay. They also help with acquiring student visas. I dunno if any of them are a fit for you, but it helped me out a lot.
by Muffins McGee (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo language schools 2014/2/15 12:19
how about Naganuma school in Shibuya Tokyo.
http://www.naganuma-school.ac.jp/index.html
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo language schools 2014/2/16 08:17
Yo!
Me and a friend visited Japan for 1 month last July and have now booked for us to study in Japan for 1 year. We studied (and will now study) at ISI Language School in Takadanobaba! It's really good if you want to learn japanese quickly, as you every day learn alot of the language. It was also really fun since we made some amazing friends there! So I recommend ISI language school, and I'll be going back there for a year this July. If you want ti apply you should do it pretty soon if you want in over the summer, the last date of application is in the beginning of Mars.
Have a nice trip! :)
by Calmeby rate this post as useful

reply to this thread