Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Know the name of a japanese robot show? 2014/5/31 11:45
I watched this when I was a kid with Chinese dub. The show was not animated. The main characters were these kids with robots that they were friends with after they found them. I remember the robots really well. There were a bunch of them. The main robot was red and kind of fat. He resembles a beetle and loved watermelons. (He was sent to the main character by his grandpa, who created all these robots). He had a friend that was a green, square-ish robot. Another "good robot" was pink and white and tall. I think she was the only girl as well.

Anyways these guys go around and try to collect these 12 rocks that came from outer space, and everytime they recover a rock, they can make a wish on it. They're allowed to make any wish they want. Before the kids get it, if the rock it attached onto an inanimate object, weird things start to happen. One time this rock was under a robot's foot, and the robot grew big and started to destroy their town. This other time it was attached on a statue at school, and it made everyone was to study. But they were also fake rocks as well, which faded into dust after they found them.

Anyways, a bunch of evil robots wanted the rocks too. There was a evil one modeled after a shark, another after a spider, and another after a cobra.

Whenever the two came into conflict, a judge robot would fly over and settle the dispute with a match that was usually determined randomly. He could make the losers disappear.

If anyone could help me find the name of this, I would be much obliged. Thanks in advance!
by Robotshow (guest)  

Re: Know the name of a japanese robot show? 2014/5/31 22:01
by ggre (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread