Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Study Japanese language in Japan 2014/6/8 00:27
I have plan to go to study Japanese in Japan for 2 years. And after that if I got N2 level, I would like to live and work in Japan. Currently, I work in digital media agency industries. My work experience is about 2 years. My question is.

- Is that so hard to get a job in Japan? (If i got Japanese language level N2)

- Any Japanese school would you recommend? (I would like to go in Tokyo because after that i would like to find a job in Tokyo)

- Is 2 years is enough? (Currently, I go to Japanese language school every Saturday. I took class for about 4 months)

Thank you so much.

by maxipad78  

Re: Study Japanese language in Japan 2014/6/8 12:52
- N2 may not be sufficient to be called really "working level" knowledge. Another thing - I assume you meet other job (and work visa) qualifications, namely either a bachelor's degree or usually 5 or more years of work experience in the field where you seek employment in Japan?

- I don't have any personal recommendation, here is a listing:
http://www.nisshinkyo.org/search/area.php?lng=2

- Usually people from overseas who want to attend a Japanese college study full-time for two years to get their Japanese language proficiency to a level sufficient to be accepted by Japanese colleges.
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread