Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Menopause books in Japan? 2014/6/9 02:43
Hi

I wondered if there were any japanese books about menopause?

Thank you :)
by Fairy (guest)  

Re: Menopause books in Japan? 2014/6/9 09:13
I don't think there's any books like that anywhere...
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Menopause books in Japan? 2014/6/9 11:05
Are you asking if there are any books about menopause sold in Japan (in English I'm assuming), or are there any books about menopause written in Japanese in Japan?

If the former, anything you can get in the US you can get in Japan through shops like amazon. Check there for titles, and you might even be able to order books like that through Kinokuniya and the like if you are unable to get them online.

If the latter, I'm sure there are books written about menopause in Japanese. If you go to a local book store they can probably help you find them.
by scarreddragon rate this post as useful

Re: Menopause books in Japan? 2014/6/9 11:11
If the latter, there are Japanese language books written about the changes over time in women's lives, of course. Not just truly medical/scientific books, but help books as well. Is that what you mean? (From a Japanese woman)
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Menopause books in Japan? 2014/6/9 11:44
There are two meanings to this word.
Menopause (that there is no menstruation,閉経、heikei) and menopause (hormone decrease,更年期、ko-nenki).
For Ko-nenki, previous, Hara Taira of cartoonist was writing a book about Ko-nenki men.
So, it seems there are also men and women.
by haro (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread