Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Toilet Restaurant In Japan? 2014/7/6 07:17
Hello! I've always wanted to go to Japan and I've always wanted to go the Toilet Restaurant that's in it! However... I can never find the location of where it is. I know a lot of theme cafe's are around Tokyo like Akihabara and such but every search that comes up for it turns out it's more articles about Taiwan.

Can anyone tell me where it is and how far away it is from Tokyo?
Maybe I'm just looking up the wrong name? I thought it was called Modern Toilet...

Thank You! ♥
by xCrazyxCaityx  

Re: Toilet Restaurant In Japan? 2014/7/6 10:27
I've read about it before, and I always thought it WAS just a Taiwan thing. Please search with "toilet restaurant Tokyo" and see if you can find a specific location.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Toilet Restaurant In Japan? 2014/7/6 10:34
by sis-index (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Toilet Restaurant In Japan? 2014/7/7 11:26
Modern Toilet is a Taiwanese restaurant chain. There's a Hong Kong branch but no Japanese branch, nor any similar restaurants as far as I can tell.

There was also the Magic Toilet Cafe in LA, but they seemed to have closed.

No such vulgar restaurant in Japan.
Find regular unique one recommend.

Ironic how one of the links that you posted to regular, unique but non-vulgar restaurants hightlights a bar where they mix drinks with sex toys and serve them in glasses made of severed mannequin heads...
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Toilet Restaurant In Japan? 2014/7/8 02:22
i don't see anything for Japan, but it seem like its only in taiwan. i remember MSN did a article on it. here some links that may help you.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/inarelationshipwithpizza/9-crazy-photos-from-t...

http://www.oddee.com/item_96463.aspx
by Seiko (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread