Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

translate japanese 2014/11/3 12:18
Can someone help me with this? It is in japanese...http://www.nouhibus.co.jp/new/2014teikan_shirakawago_syokutuki.html
by onghoayteng  

Re: translate japanese 2014/11/3 15:31
There's a lot here, is there something specific you wanted to know?

Just some basics:
Adults are 5900yen, children 3700
They run every Saturday from Jan 17 to Feb 14.
You can make reservations two months before the tour.
The tour comes with its own bento (the picture is there)

You have to make the reservations online, and there are a limited number of seats. Make sure you have the right shoes and clothes on, as there might be some snow.

So you pretty much see the lights, after which they will take you back to your hotel (it must be in Takayama city)

The tour is from 2:30 - 20:15, the lights be around 7

I think thats the gist of it. If there is anything else you need to know I can see if its on here.
by Ben (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: translate japanese 2014/11/3 15:55
Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate it!!! One more thing, does it mention which website should i go in order to make the booking? Or stated any english version site which i can refer to? And is the booking starts from 9am? This is the website where i got the pic
http://www.nouhibus.co.jp/new/2014teikan_shirakawago_syokutuki.html
by onghoayteng rate this post as useful

Re: translate japanese 2014/11/3 23:09
It's really weird. On the bottom is says "Click here to make a reservation"; then, it just takes to the top of the page.

I'll look into more a little later in the day, sorry.

And yes, reservations start from 9 am

Re: translate japanese 2014/11/4 00:07
Is alright, thanks for your help again. Maybe is because the reservation haven't start yet, so when we click at it, it goes back to the top...

Re: translate japanese 2014/11/4 05:09
the reservations link is probably disabled for now since it's too early to accept reservations.
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: translate japanese 2014/11/4 15:28
Yup, maybe is because of that... Anyway, thank you so much.

Re: translate japanese 2014/11/4 22:24
I'm also trying to make a reservation with this website, but, same thing, it brings me to the top of the same initial page. So have we to wait a little more? It says reservation can be made two months in advance and I'd like to reserve for January and actually, by now, IT IS 2 months in advance, maybe it should be exactly 2 months before, so if you want to go the 17th of January, you must wait until the 17th of November to book, isn't it? Thank you if you would like to reply.
by Arianna (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: translate japanese 2014/11/4 22:38
Yes, it has to be exactly 2 months in advance of the date you want to take the bus/tour. So if you want to make a reservation for Jan. 17th, booking starts at 9am (Japan time I guess) of Nov. 17th.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: translate japanese 2014/11/4 22:44
Yup, i think if u wanna go on 17th of jan, u must book on 17th of nov... i tried to contact nohi bus company through facebook, but haven't receive any reply... i also scared that i'll miss out the booking date... i'm in taiwan (roaming is expensive), so can't call them to ask for further information too.

Re: translate japanese 2014/11/4 22:49
Plus the website is in japanese... i'm worried about how to fill in the reservation form...

Re: translate japanese 2014/11/5 06:26
As long as you can get to the reservation form, I don't think there is a problem. Google translate is usually pretty good with single goods: name, phone number, etc.

What you could do is pretend you were signing up for a different trip right now to see the form, that way you know exactly what they are going to want (I'm assuming they use the same template for everything), and plug that in to google, or ask another question here or something.

Re: translate japanese 2014/11/5 11:57
OK~~~ Thank you so much... Wish me good luck~~~

Re: translate japanese 2014/11/7 22:10
Hi, i have question again... I looked into this page and there stated ご乗車日の2ヶ月前より受付を開始します。(2ヶ月前のAM9:00より受付開始),but in the calender, it showed X which meant fully booked... Or in japan, X also meant that the tour haven't been opened for reservation?
https://www.secure-site.jp/ASP/nouhibus/web/index.cgi?c=plan-2&pk=17&Y...

reply to this thread