Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Roppongi bars for teens? 2014/12/24 12:56
We will be celebrating new years in roppongi . Do you know any bars for teen? Like 17 years old? Thanks !
by Mea28 (guest)  

Re: Roppongi bars for teens? 2014/12/24 13:34
The legal drinking age in Japan is 20. I doubt there will be a bar for those under 20. A bar usually sells alcohol, so I don't think there will be a teenager bar in Roppongi.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Roppongi bars for teens? 2014/12/24 13:36
I mean just something like for parties
by Mea28 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Roppongi bars for teens? 2014/12/24 14:03
Try karaoke (such as Pasela).

Typical karaoke places in Japan are not bars where you sing in front of strangers but a building with many individual rooms where you can stay with your friends by hour and you can sing, enjoy drinks (they do have soft drinks) as well as food. Pasela is specially known for their great variety of food (tasty) and they offer "party plans".

http://www.sunnypages.jp/travel_guide/tokyo_entertainment/karaoke/Pase...
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Roppongi bars for teens? 2014/12/24 14:10
My aunt will be clubbing so were looking for a club where i can go with them . I only live with her so

Re: Roppongi bars for teens? 2014/12/24 15:14
There is no "bar" for the underage. Even clubs only allow people 18 or older - this has more to do with teenagers not supposed to be out in town late at night.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Roppongi bars for teens? 2014/12/24 16:06
But is not a bar.
TG Fridays seems to open until the January 1 7.
http://www.tgifridays.co.jp/menu/party_index.html
Hard Rock Cafe
http://hardrockjapan.com/event/2521/
by haro1210 rate this post as useful

Re: Roppongi bars for teens? 2014/12/24 20:46
Haro1210 has a good idea - someplace like Hard Rock or TGIFriday might be the best option. (The teenage bars I know in Roppongi tend to be almost all high school and college students, so your aunt might not enjoy them that much.)
by Umami Dearest rate this post as useful

Re: Roppongi bars for teens? 2014/12/24 20:47
What are the teenage bars in roppongi? (:

Re: Roppongi bars for teens? 2014/12/25 10:11
I'm not sure its clear what you are looking for. If you mean bars/clubs aimed at a teenage audience where you can hang out with other teens your own age, those don't really exist in Japan.

However, if you want to find a bar where you can hang out with your aunt and ring in the new year, then you could probably just go to a regular bar as they don't really check IDs in Japan.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Roppongi bars for teens? 2014/12/25 10:58
No such thing. A bar by definition sells alcohol, and people who are under the legal age to drink alcohol are not allowed in them. As above you probably won't be IDed so could probably go anywhere (keeping in mind that you are breaking the law if you do), but what you are asking for doesn't exist.
by Mayaaaa (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Roppongi bars for teens? 2014/12/27 19:17
What are the teenage bars in roppongi?

It's been a few years and I know that they change a lot, but generally the students at St. Mary's and ASIJ know the current spots. I think the last place I knew about was somewhere on the 5-2 block....
by Umami Dearest rate this post as useful

reply to this thread