Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Toshiba Camileo S40 Camera 2015/1/20 17:58
Can you please direct me to a website where I can buy a Toshiba Camileo S40 Camera.

Thank you.

John
by John (guest)  

Re: Toshiba Camileo S40 Camera 2015/1/21 11:54
It's a pretty old model, and looks like it may not have been released in Japan. Are you in the UK? Most online retailers, if they still have stock, seem to located there.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Toshiba Camileo S40 Camera 2015/1/21 17:42
Dear Ywllsmrf

We are in Australia and were led to believe the Camileo S40 was the latest model. Can you tell us what the latest Toshiba Camileo model is.

Look forward to your response.
by John (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Toshiba Camileo S40 Camera 2015/1/22 00:47
by daai maou (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Toshiba Camileo S40 Camera 2015/1/22 11:35
It very well may be the latest model as it appears that Toshiba hasn't been putting out new camcorders in quite some time. The latest models that they advertise on their site seem to be from 2012.

Does it have to be a Toshiba? There are lots of companies putting out more current pistol grip style camcorders.

Re: Toshiba Camileo S40 Camera 2015/1/22 18:15
Hi Yllwsmrf

Yes, we would really like the Toshiba Camileo S40, as we already have the S10 and love it. Can you direct us to where we can buy this online?

Thanks for your help.

Re: Toshiba Camileo S40 Camera 2015/1/22 18:23
Sorry, I'm not seeing it in stock anywhere I look on the internet. I can't even seem to find it used or refurb.

Re: Toshiba Camileo S40 Camera 2015/1/23 19:50
by guest (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Toshiba Camileo S40 Camera 2015/1/24 19:01
Hi Ywllsmrf

Thanks for the prompt response and all your help. If, in the future, you hear of it being sold anywhere please let me know.

Regards

John

Re: Toshiba Camileo S40 Camera 2015/2/14 19:54
Hi Ywllsmrf

Thought you'd like to know that I found the Toshiba Camileo S40 I was trying to buy in England through Electech Stores. They were very helpful and the camera arrived within a few days.

This information might be of help to you in the future.

Thanks again for all your help.

Kind regards

John

reply to this thread