Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How Do I Get To My Hotel and Am I Too Late 2015/2/3 13:19
Hey everyone i'm planning on coming to Japan next year around late April-Early May due to my school schedule the hotel im gonna be staying at are Toyoko Inn in Akihabara and i was wondering what would be the best way that i can get from Narita to my hotel and back to the airport. Also is the time im gonna go too late for me to view Cherry Blossoms thanks for the help :)
by Chris Collar  

Re: How Do I Get To My Hotel and Am I Too Late 2015/2/3 16:01
Exactly which Toyoko Inn in Akihabara would it be? Probably taking the Narita Express to Tokyo and transferring to a local JR train would be the fastest, or maybe Keisei Skyliner to Nippori and transferring to a local JR train.

Note that late April to early May coincides with the "Golden Week" - string of national holiday in Japan - that you need to plan well.

Late April would be too late for cherry blossoms around Tokyo area :(
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How Do I Get To My Hotel and Am I Too Late 2015/2/3 17:22
Toyoko Inn Akiba is across from Asakusabashi station. Probably the best route is to take the Keisei Narita Sky Access to Aoto and transfer to the Asakusa subway line.
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How Do I Get To My Hotel and Am I Too Late 2015/2/3 17:55
Note that neither the Kanda-Akihabara or Akiba branches of Toyoko inn are particularly close to Akihabara Station.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: How Do I Get To My Hotel and Am I Too Late 2015/2/3 22:28
thanks if im gonna transfer from Aoto to the subway line how do i get to the subway and where do i get off?
by Chris Collar rate this post as useful

reply to this thread