Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

sanin okayama pass and kansai wide pass 2015/2/12 19:55
1. After 1 april 2015 does sanin okayama pass cover Ltd. express super hakuto train from kamigori to tottori ?

2. If I hold both kansai wide aera pass and sanin okayama pass. Can I go to tottori from osaka with Ltd.express super hakuto directly?
by View (guest)  

Re: sanin okayama pass and kansai wide pass 2015/2/13 10:37
No to both questions. Only the new Sanyo-Sanin pass covers the Super Hakuto.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: sanin okayama pass and kansai wide pass 2015/2/13 14:05
I think both sanin okayama area pass and sanyo sanin area pass have same condition but why only sanin okayama pass does not cover super hakuto. I think if which pass does not cover it's not cover both

Condition from sanin okayama aera pass
1) Unlimited use of JR trains along the lines shown on the map above, including non-reserved seats on limited express trains. From April 2014, the pass will also become valid on trains along the Chizukyu Express Line between Kamigori and Chizu, a non-JR line that provides fast access to Tottori.

From sanyo sanin aera pass
1) Unlimited use of local, rapid and limited express JR trains in the coverage area shown on the map above, including trains along the Chizukyu Express Line between Kamigori and Chizu, a non-JR line that provides the fastest train access to Tottori.

Both it's mean you can use limited express along Chizukyu express line. Do I understand right?
So it has only super hakuto and super inaba that are limited express train on this line.
by View (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: sanin okayama pass and kansai wide pass 2015/2/13 20:43
I wasn't awate the Sanin-Okayama pass would be modified, it's not yet on JR West's website. Then just look at "the map above", whatever that it.
by Firas rate this post as useful

reply to this thread