Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Transfer Procedures & Airport Lounge Access 2015/2/16 15:19
Need someonefs help to tell about Transfer Procedures for connecting flight and the Location of gT.E.I Loungeh & gIASS Executive Loungeh in Narita Airport.
I am going to take ANA to Sapporo via Tokyo on 6-Mar-2015. My flights are:
NH912 arrive NRT at 2:50pm
NH2155 depart NRT (for CTS) at 6:50pm
As the transit waiting time is 4 hours, and I have a Priority Pass that I may use either the T.E.I. Lounge or IASS Executive Lounge at the Landside of Central Building in Terminal 1.
I am not sure where these two Lounges are. Are they in restricted area after the Security Check and Immigration (in Domestic Departure area?), or are they before the Security Check and Immigration in the gunrestricted areah?
Also, I heard that upon arrival at Narita, I need to pass the Immigration and clear the Customs, then do the Domestic Departure check-in again. Is this correct?
May anyone tell me how I need to complete the Transfer (Arrival & Departure) Procedures, and at what step and how I may proceed to and use either of the said lounges before taking the flight to Sapporo?
by KYTSANG (guest)  

Re: Transfer Procedures & Airport Lounge Access 2015/2/16 18:08
Also, I heard that upon arrival at Narita, I need to pass the Immigration and clear the Customs, then do the Domestic Departure check-in again. Is this correct?

I assume NH912 flight is from Hongkong.
As far as I know it is normal procedure that all international arrivals need to clear the Customs and the Immigration prior to taking any domestic flight.
by shinji (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Transfer Procedures & Airport Lounge Access 2015/2/16 18:39
Hi, Shinji, thank you for your info. about the transfer procedures.
Are you also familiar with the ways to access either of the two lounges inside Narita Airport as I inquired above?
by KYTSANG (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Transfer Procedures & Airport Lounge Access 2015/2/16 21:12
From my understanding, lounges that accept the priority pass is usually located in both areas.

you can use the kal business lounge (gate 26) or united club lounge (gate 31).

the lounge you stated are in the landside which you need to through the customs, that's if they allow you to do this, as you have only a transfer boarding pass.

more detail are in the priority pass site.

http://www.prioritypass.com/cpc/ppc15us.cfm?sourcecode=DAPPC15OFF&utm_...
by kms899 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread