Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How to visit Furano and Biei in early June 2015/2/18 02:34
My mom and I will visit furano on 2-3 June 2015 but there is no twinkle bus operate at that period and we can't drive. I would appreciate it if anyone could give any suggestion how to travel around furano and Biei.

ps. I want to see cosmos and blue pond over there.
by Jan (guest)  

Re: How to visit Furano and Biei in early June 2015/2/18 12:39
The regular bus and train lines will still be running so you can just take the normal JR buses/trains. You'll have to make your own way to the sightseeing spots, but it's not that difficult. You can rent a bicycle or walk to many places or take a taxi if something seems far and isn't on the bus lines. If you google Furano Biei bus or the name of where you want to go and bus it looks like most of the information is in English, so you can piece together how to get where you want to go (for example, Farm Tomita gives several options for taking buses and trains).
by Vita (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How to visit Furano and Biei in early June 2015/2/18 12:39
Firstly, to get there, use the train service. It starts from Asahikawa and ends in Furano, going past Biei and Lavender fields.

I recommend taking this train to see lavender fields. For excess throughout Biei, cycling or taking a cab would be best.
by jh (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread