Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Pay extra to extend trip 2015/2/20 07:33
I have reservation on HK express for 10 day, whiles it's consider 10 days, I actually get only 8 full days in Japan, and after returning back to Hong Kong I have another 3 days before return to work, would anyone consider paying an extra HKD 600- HKD 900 (USD 770-USD 116) to extend for 1-2 days.
by kms899 (guest)  

Re: Pay extra to extend trip 2015/2/20 10:52
For me it would be a no. For that same price, I can get a whole new round-trip ticket for a later, longer trip.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Pay extra to extend trip 2015/2/20 11:20
Well, it surely is not worth it. But if you are short of leave then why not?

It is certainly pricey but I find it within the limits of sensibility.
by joshua hugh (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Pay extra to extend trip 2015/2/20 19:53
Sorry there is a typo in the USD it's USD 77, not USD 770.

I usually visit Japan once a year or may be once in 2 Year.

And my actual two way ticket (hong kong to Tokyo and back) cost me HKD 1649 (USD 212)

So I was thinking if I can have a extra day or too, but I can decide as I have upto 48hrs before the return flight to hong kong.
by kms899 rate this post as useful

Re: Pay extra to extend trip 2015/2/21 08:19
For an Extra day or two I would pay another $77 USD. Since it seems you enjoy Japan enough to be back every other year I would feel it was money well spent.
by Anne (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Pay extra to extend trip 2015/2/21 21:00
Thanks to all who has helped out.

I was just thinking about that, since I've spent so much in time, preparation and money, the extra money for a 1-2 day or too isn't too much.
by kms899 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread